we all know the storm has its problems and i know windows has some too.. i play media quite a bit txt A LOT and i dont completly need a good email service.. and browse the web a bit..

as the 15th is getting closer im torn on the fact whether to return the storm and get the htc touch pro??

btw can i transfer my contacts from the storm to the touch pro..?

any help would be great.
    01-10-09 10:55 AM
    Wrong sub-forum...post in rants/raves
    01-10-09 10:57 AM
    I played with both the touth pro and storm before I bought.

I got an 8330. What does that tell you?

If I had to pick between the storm and HTC I'd go storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 11:04 AM
    sorry im still getting used to the new lay out.
    01-10-09 11:05 AM
    I played with an HTC touch pro last night. it was frustrating at how...unfriendly it was. maybe it's because I was trying to click the screen instead of just touch it. but over all, I don't know, it just felt...weird. in my hands, it wasn't big enough to use both hands for texting but wasn't small enough to use just one hand for texting.
    01-10-09 11:16 AM
    DONT GET THE HTC IF ITS FOR SPRINT!

Sprint is about to go under and will soon be giving their customers the option to transfer your number over without a fee

Trust me, I know people that work for sprint, and thats what going to be happening very soon

If you can get it to work on another carrier, than great, personally, i like the storm lol
    01-10-09 11:20 AM
    Blackberry software and the storm are not for everyone. That being said, I love my storm and will never own any device from here on that is not a blackberry. Some people are blackberrys, others are windows mobile, others still are palmers. The bottom line is if you are unsure because of the minor glitches but love the hardware, give it time, it will improve. If you are unsure about the phone over all, you might not be a blackberry. Good luck in your decision.
    01-10-09 11:33 AM
    The HTC Touch Pro was going to be my dream phone having been a long time WinMo power user. It is probably one of the most widely available phones in the world and of all the reports I've seen, Verizon's version is the worst (which broke my heart after playing with the device and finding the reports accurate). Verizon took away some RAM and rearranged the keyboard both of which negatively impacted the device. The touchflo 3D is sluggish, more so than both the Sprint and AT&T versions not to mention the fact that Verizon's Touch Pro is the most expensive of the lot. I'd steer clear of it or switch to another carrier's version if you really want it. I just picked up the Curve becuase of this.
    01-10-09 12:02 PM
    Why did you choose the Storm in the first place? Does it meet those same needs? You haven't even made a statement that your Storm isn't working right; do you truly expect us Crackheads to tell you to take back a phone that works fine and go elsewhere? Besides only you can choose your phone; I don't know what size your hands are, what feature sets you like or which GUI, what you think of the call/sound quality, etc..
    01-10-09 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD