Every 4 hours or so I have to resend my service books or I'm unable to "Send" emails and only "save as draft"

History: (Version .75 atm)
    -Personal Storm, but sync'd up to work BES
    -Found out I absorbed their IIS policy, all my apps got blocked by websense
    -Whiped the storm, loaded a blank internet policy
    -All of the old email accts were still tied to my account
    -registered to the HRT
    -sent the service books

Did basically above, but I still have to resync ever so often. I didn't have this problem prior to the whipe and blank policy. So hoping there is some "keep alive" functionality? Otherwise I'm guessing because of the BES problem I'm screwed...and I'll be turning in my storm for a new one.
    12-19-08 03:53 AM
    I am guessing that it still has something to do with the policy and that it is not fully wiped off the device..

This may not be useful but I suggest that in the future you don't connect your personal device to a business network..

As far as wiping the policy I am not sure if anyone has been successful doing so on the storm.

I am sure many people will try and help you check if the policy is still in place. I have no experience removing policy's from blackberrys
    12-19-08 03:57 AM
    I was successful doing the whipe, or at least so it appears. IT no longer shows a last updated or policy in effect.

I was assuming the same thing...so any help would be wonderful!!
    12-19-08 03:58 AM
    OK, noticed something...maybe unreleated...

But my TLS was set to "server auth" now I changed it to device?

In either case, I'm curious to what my TLS/WTLS settings should be?
    12-19-08 04:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD