HELP!!

I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem:

I have only had my Storm for about 2 weeks. I've been lucky enough to avoid the reboot problem, but today my phone started sending out the tones I picked alerting me that I have a new message when in fact there are no new messages to read. I have the same tone set for text messages, voicemail, emails, etc... so I dont know if there is a problem with a certain thing or if it is all of them. It seriously goes off every couple hours. I pulled the battery and it is still doing this. Anyone else have this happen or know how to fix this. I can't take the phone into the store until Saturday- which I have to go anyway due to my battery draining way too fast (prob the only reason I miss my Pearl).

Appreciate any advice you can give
    Thanks =)
    01-07-09 08:04 PM
    I don't know if this is a feature on the Storm, but my old Samsung clam phone used to alert me every few hours if I had not yet opened an unread text message. Perhaps that is what your phone is doing. But since your icons don't show any unread messages, I'm not sure.

I know you've been lucky without a battery pull thus far ... but maybe it's time for one now!
    01-07-09 08:06 PM
    Wow- I don't know where my head was on this one. I guess I didn't fully check everything out on the phone before I went and wrote this post. Looks like I had the alert for Weatherbug set to the same tone as all my other messages. Throughout the day Weatherbug was letting me know there was a critical alert for my area and I had no idea lol. Time to change that- and to get some sleep so I can think straight.

Thanks anyway =)
    01-07-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD