Does any one know if there is a Kaosscilator app. for the 9530? i don't care if its beta I just want one. If any one doesn't know what a kaosscilator is it is a sound, beat, music generater controlled by touching the pad in different areas and in different patterns. Also if any developers want to try to create one i know it would be a BIG hit.

UPDATE: I just found that iPhone has a kaosscilater type app called "osc touch" i beleive. if any one knows how to make this compatible for blackberry hit me up. pin 306165c8
    Last edited by clarkbury; 03-21-09 at 07:32 PM. Reason: update
    03-21-09 10:57 AM
    FUUUGG yeah buddy. Huge music freak/producer here & I'm DYING to see some of the apps that iPhart has regarding music/beat machine schtuff available for Storm. I keep reading that multiple sounds at once aren't possible (see Storm Piano, Guitar Tuner), but I refuse to believe it's true. Someone can make it happen! Just look at it, it's so capable!
    03-21-09 04:52 PM
    FUUUGG yeah buddy. Huge music freak/producer here & I'm DYING to see some of the apps that iPhart has regarding music/beat machine schtuff available for Storm. I keep reading that multiple sounds at once aren't possible (see Storm Piano, Guitar Tuner), but I refuse to believe it's true. Someone can make it happen! Just look at it, it's so capable!
    WRONG.
    Unless you open up your phone and mod the hardware, the 9530 can NEVER play more than one sound at once.

Now, a developer could make their apps output change into a single file and stream it out at the same time, but that's a different story.

(The 9500 CAN play more than one sound at a time)
    03-21-09 05:09 PM
    i've got the guitar tuner and I was disappointed. i thought with everything this phone can do it would at least have some good music apps. the guitar tuner works i guess but the 5 dollar Qwiktune, from any music store,works and has multiple settings. If there is a Kaosscilator it wouldn't have to have loop or anything just maybe 5 sounds is all im askin for.
    03-21-09 07:00 PM
    i saw a thread back that said MAYBE it might be capable of playing multiple sounds... but i dunno. i cant seem to find the thread i read it in
    03-22-09 01:19 PM
    that would be freakin awesome! and why would it not be capable of playing multiple sounds?
    03-22-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD