Alright, got my 2 storms this morning, and 5 minutes after I walked out, my local store blew threw all 60 units they got in. Guess folks were pissed!

Anyhow, I need some advice. I own my own exchange server (2003) personally. I'd like to make full use of my new storm, (which kicks ****, love it!!) But I don't want to purchase a BES license... only have 2 folks in my company, seems like a lot of money for just that.

What's the best way to fully use my storm, and my exchange stuff?

Thanks, appreciate the support, and btw, my entrance into the BB fold is via this site, and this is my first post as an official BlackBerry (crackberry) user
    11-21-08 07:19 PM
    Alright, got my 2 storms this morning, and 5 minutes after I walked out, my local store blew threw all 60 units they got in. Guess folks were pissed!
    Was it cos people like you HAD to have more than one?
    11-21-08 07:41 PM
    Was it cos people like you HAD to have more than one?
    He's a business user, runs an Exchange server, and has a company with two people - of course two were needed. It's not like he bought two just so he could hoard them for kicks.
    11-21-08 07:45 PM
    nope, needed 2 for me and my partner. I'd rather have everyone who wanted one get one, just happened that I got there early enough to get 2..
    11-21-08 08:12 PM
    anyone have an idea for best way to implement use on my exchange server, other than owa which I've never gotten to work on my phones right...
    11-21-08 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD