I placed the new .122 folders in my .113 os. I then jl cmnd wiped my storm, then i tried up loading the os it keeps telling me that no software update is required for your device. Then i tried to use the apploader through the RIM folder its saying there is no available apps for my device.
    This sux can someone please help
    04-08-09 04:11 PM
    sorry unable to help, but i dont its a good idea to dl the OS.122, if you have verizon as svc's provider. It might cause all kinds of problem for you. But if you decided to dl it, post video in youtube. let us know how it work.
    04-08-09 04:15 PM
    I highly advice you not to do it but if you want to force it you can go to command prompt and go to \program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and then type in loader /nojvm as the command i think... not sure then you can pick out your OS and install it.

again if i were you i wouldn't do it and don't blame me if your storm don't work anymore.
    04-08-09 04:34 PM
    Delete vendor.xml and just to make sure you might want to disconnect your internet. If that still doesn't work you may just have to install like .113 and then replace the files.
    04-08-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD