i just wanted to say that despite all the issues/bugs/lag with the storm, i am in love with this phone. even with all of the issues it is so much better than my 1st gen LG chocolate. to everyone who is complaining about the phone, no its not perfect, but its a **** of a lot better than most phones out there. stop complaining. i'd rather have this phone more than any other phone in verizons line up.
    11-25-08 01:46 PM
    I couldn't agree more. I am loving this device so far.
    11-25-08 01:47 PM
    I can type almost as fast as on my full qwerty, which I was surprised at after reading all of the awful reviews.

The day I got it, I challenged my IT director to a type-off on his iphone that hes had for months. I destroyed him.

Love it.
    11-25-08 01:50 PM
    True that OP! I agree!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:52 PM
    WOW! Finally something positive about the Storm!
    11-25-08 01:55 PM
    Mine rocks too. I'm getting the feeling that some models went out just buggy. I can't help but feel bad for the frustrated ones b/c I know if it was me - I would be pissed!
    11-25-08 03:04 PM
    I like my storm alot too. yes it lags sometimes more often less than more but thats the only issue. as for typing im already getting good who knows if i will be as fast as i was on my curve but time will tell.
    11-25-08 03:07 PM
    This isn't the first positive post.. but I’m glad to see more positive things people have to say about the Storm..I hadn't had any issues..Thank the storm gods.. I love my phone.. it rocks.. !!!
    11-25-08 03:11 PM
    Same here. I would rather rock this than any other phone out there. I'm tired of everyone focusing on the negative about this phone.
    11-25-08 03:12 PM
    Same here. I would rather rock this than any other phone out there. I'm tired of everyone focusing on the negative about this phone.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.
    11-25-08 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD