Just finished loading up 4.7.0.75 and I can tell the difference.. The screen lag is much improved and phone seems much more responsive and "snappy" anyone else do the update yet?
    11-28-08 09:43 PM
    here we go
    11-28-08 09:44 PM
    Any other details you can give?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 09:44 PM
    and where do we get it?
    11-28-08 09:45 PM
    where did you find it if you did it? I just checked my wireless upgrades and its not there as well as DM
    11-28-08 09:45 PM
    That's great news. I can't wait for the other reviews!!!

11-28-08 09:46 PM
    again .. where did you get it from ... ?
    11-28-08 09:47 PM
    again .. where did you get it from ... ?
    ^^^ What they said. Also, are you BIS or BES?
    11-28-08 09:48 PM
    11-28-08 09:49 PM
    This man is not only a liar, but a complete ***.

I will not retract my statements until proved otherwise.
    11-28-08 09:49 PM
    he has never given me doubt before nor come across as a liar .. so well have to see
    11-28-08 09:50 PM
    No one in their right mind would start a thread like this without posting proof.
    Lies, lies and yes, more lies.

Oddly, I used to fall for this kind of thing, but no more.
    11-28-08 09:52 PM

Why does he have to be a complete *** because he has access to something you don't? Damn, are you still in high school?
    11-28-08 09:53 PM
    Per howardfourms This up date is only for BES users. and the update should be comming soon for BIS users
    Last edited by tweek441; 11-28-08 at 09:55 PM. Reason: updateing
    11-28-08 09:54 PM
    I don't understand why people feel that they have anything "proved" to them. Just because you can't get something doesn't mean others can't. WTF. Either take the man at his word, or leave the thread.
    Just loaded with my desktop manager.. Once you connect the phone it should advise you there is a new OS available. The wireless upgrade has not been rolled out as of yet. Been running through some basic tests.. such as answering a call and changing from landscape during a msg session and the phone is def much better. Will continue to check this out.

I do have a question... I can not locate the option to "ping" a contact anymore.. Not sure if it was there before... can someone check that?
    Why does he have to be a complete *** because he has access to something you don't? Damn, are you still in high school?
    There is absolutely no evidence to support that he has any reason to have it before we do. He is an *** for flaunting the notion not only because he might not have it, but because he didnt bother to supply evidence.

I don't like liars. There have been plenty of them on this board, too.
    11-28-08 09:55 PM
    Wow...I've never seen a group of people get so worked up about an update then again I'm new to CB
    11-28-08 09:55 PM
    Per howardfourms This up date is only for BES users. and the update should be comming soon for BIS users

I'm on BES and I cannot find it.
    11-28-08 09:56 PM
    Wow...I've never seen a group of people get so worked up about an update then again I'm new to CB
    lol same here, crack changes people. hooking my storm up now to confirm.
    11-28-08 09:57 PM
    There's a complete *** on here, but it's not the op

Just loaded with my desktop manager.. Once you connect the phone it should advise you there is a new OS available. The wireless upgrade has not been rolled out as of yet. Been running through some basic tests.. such as answering a call and changing from landscape during a msg session and the phone is def much better. Will continue to check this out.

I do have a question... I can not locate the option to "ping" a contact anymore.. Not sure if it was there before... can someone check that?
    Are you on BES or BIS because my desktop manager is not showing .75 available as of about 20 mins ago?
    There is absolutely no evidence to support that he has any reason to have it before we do. He is an *** for flaunting the notion not only because he might not have it, but because he didnt bother to supply evidence.

I don't like liars. There have been plenty of them on this board, too.
    He doesn't have to prove anything to you. And the fact that you think he does is the problem.
    11-28-08 09:58 PM
    Nothing when I connected, just prompts me to install Core Applications again, I have installed this twice already, why does it keep prompting me to do it again?
    11-28-08 09:58 PM

You guys are a bunch of fuggin jerks..Everytime sonebody has something, they are a liar unless they prove it to you..Like you are somebody anyone has to prove anything to.

Grow up!!!!
    11-28-08 09:59 PM
377 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD