ok so i admit i am not the most advanced person in the world when it comes to this kind of stuff...i unlocked the storm...no i need to get my internet..i didnt have a bb before..and i tried to get the crack for the service books..but like i said..i was freaking out..i didnt want to brick this thing...is there anyone out there that can litterly step by step explain to me how..i used the thread that shows you but i just cannot find the service books in any of my forlders....helllp!!!
    07-06-10 03:34 PM
    There is no Wi-Fi on the Storm 1. If you want to use the browser you must contact your carrier and add a BlackBerry data plan (BIS). Otherwise, you will only be able to make phone calls, send/receive SMS, take pictures, and play music if you have songs on your microSD card.

There is nothing you can do re: the service books if you do not have a BlackBerry data plan.
    07-06-10 03:39 PM
    ok thankyou...so if i go into att store and tell them i want a bb data plan they will give it to me??
    07-06-10 05:45 PM
    Your best option is to get a BIS plan since your carrier supports it, unless there is a large difference between the BIS and generic smartphone data plans. If that is the case then----> Google "BlackBerry without BIS/BES", the instructions are pretty easy to follow.
    07-06-10 07:49 PM
    if i do go thru att what bb model should i tell them i have??? does it matter??..im running 5.0.
    07-07-10 12:30 PM
    So after you unlock it you don't have to go thru the bull**** with deleteding and adding the att service books all you need is a BB plan thru att?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD