I am thinking this guy works at BestBuy. The reason is if you look at the thread that has the BestBuy add in it next to the pic of the storm it has the 8 dig. number the computer uses for lookup. And I use to work for Magnolia for a while and went in to best buy and there systems you can look up the price of an item. The price of an item that has a street date is usually something unimaginable, becuase the system will not let them put it in without a price so even a BestBuy the Gift cards since they are tracked they are in the system for 1 cent. And to keep the employees from selling items that have a street date to them they price the item high. Like when the playstation 3 came out the price was listed at almost 1,000,000$ so that an associate wont sell it at the price in the computer.
    11-12-08 10:48 PM
    I am thinking this guy works at BestBuy. The reason is if you look at the thread that has the BestBuy add in it next to the pic of the storm it has the 8 dig. number the computer uses for lookup. And I use to work for Magnolia for a while and went in to best buy and there systems you can look up the price of an item. The price of an item that has a street date is usually something unimaginable, becuase the system will not let them put it in without a price so even a BestBuy the Gift cards since they are tracked they are in the system for 1 cent. And to keep the employees from selling items that have a street date to them they price the item high. Like when the playstation 3 came out the price was listed at almost 1,000,000$ so that an associate wont sell it at the price in the computer.
    Eh, not necessarily.
    You could be right but I remember with the Curve and the guy who ordered it for me. He first saw it in the inventory with some ridiculous pricing as well, and the moment it became normal and shippable he sold it to me. It just means we're real soon to DF capability or a full out release
    11-12-08 10:52 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD