Its great! No need to click just a tap will do... It feels a lot smoother and best of all it runs faster!

Anyone agree?disagree?

And anyone know when the firefox one will be out. Its on the coming soon list in the OTA thread. Wonder if it will be better than opera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 04:25 PM
    No click, no care.
    01-27-09 04:32 PM
    After stopping by the local VZW store today, the tech there showed me his Storm (with .90 installed). I happened to notice he had Opera Mini on it and he said he'd had no problems, so I came home and did the same (I'm running .75 at the moment). I've had some problems thus far, with not being able to click on a link (i.e., MSNBC.COM will give you a teaser headline which you then click on to read the full story) and being taken to the next page. I may need to do a battery pull first, I'm expecting a call though, so I'll give it a try later.

I did notice pages loading faster with much better (and bigger) looking graphics. Opera is my browser of choice on both my laptop and my desktop so I hope to get this working on my Storm, too! I sure wish they'd come out with a version designed for the Storm!
    01-27-09 04:33 PM
    Its nice. Really. I have a question for experienced opera users... How do I zoom in like if I need to click a page number that's very small.

01-27-09 04:33 PM
    I prefer opera mini as well. It seems to load faster and most pages come up really nice.
    01-27-09 04:36 PM
    Its nice. Really. I have a question for experienced opera users... How do I zoom in like if I need to click a page number that's very small.

there is one level of zoom, try tapping on a spot on the screen

P.S. I love opera too
    01-27-09 05:28 PM
    Tapping seems to do nothing... I can change font size in the menu but that's a pain. Hmm

01-27-09 06:00 PM
    how do get this i went to mini.opera.com on my phone, clicked download, but i get a screen with send as sms, dowload to pc, and something else. i cant figure it out.

please help
    01-27-09 06:22 PM
    I've been using Opera since the day I got the phone. Its way faster for me than the BB browser. Only drawback is there is only one level of zoom which makes it difficult to click really small links as mentioned above. I use Opera for 98% of my browsing though.
    01-27-09 06:36 PM
    Opera mini is my first choice.

I don't really mind the BB browser, and Bolt will probably rival Opera, but Opera is so smooth and I love the light "clickfree" touch to navigate.

I would like several levels of zoom on Opera mini.

01-27-09 06:51 PM
    Is there a way to make the keyboard pop up automatically when I click on the go to web page box? I have to go the BB menu and click on Show Keyboard.
    01-27-09 08:34 PM
    Is there a way to make the keyboard pop up automatically when I click on the go to web page box? I have to go the BB menu and click on Show Keyboard.
    Go into the opera mini, then BB menu button then settings and uncheck "Auto complete address input"
    01-27-09 09:20 PM
    I read on this site that Opera may not be at all secure, so no banking etc...

Just a FYI.
    01-28-09 09:59 PM
    I like to look of the BB default browser but it truely is not useful. Can't handle the web pages I go to. I was talking to a developer that works for RIM (not on the browser though) and he just told me he hates the default browser and I should use Opera mini. I was shocked because I thought if anyone would support the BB browser would be a RIM employee but I guess not.
    01-28-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD