So, i just got back from my local verizon store, who said i could upgrade tomorow (idk why so many other people are posting about not being able to get one.) One thing first is i didnt get the opperating system, i tried to find it but since ive never had a BB i didnt know where to find it. Anyway, the phone is pretty sweet. the keyboard will definatlly take some getting used to but with time i think its managable. the phone was kinda slow but not overly bad and the screen switching was pretty lagy. The screen quality is amazing, crystal clear. The web browser was pretty quick, the only problem i had was when i was trying to get on a graphic intensive site, halfway through loading i decided to close it and an error screen came up but it never crashed. the camera seems to be better than most the reviews state, atleast better than every camera on a phone ive ever used. I was a little worried about getting the phone but after playing with it for about 15 min am pretty much positive i want the phone.
    11-20-08 06:27 PM
    *hands cookie*
    11-20-08 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD