Ok, well I recently got the dare (about 5 months ago). Honestly. I have had TONS of problems with the LG Dare. I think I returned the phone about 4 times to fix problems. Enough was enough. I worked out a deal and they let me upgrade (and pay some money) to get the Storm. Overall so far I feel it was 100% worth it and the price.
    03-02-09 09:34 PM
    yep, definitely a much better phone, just go through all the tips forums and search around on how to optimize all the settings and such on the storm. There is also a learning curve so be patient with the device.
    03-02-09 09:36 PM
    Welcome to the cult. Pick up the robe & How-to guides at the door
    03-02-09 09:38 PM
    Welcome to the cult. Pick up the robe & How-to guides at the door
    LOL! I was told their was no robes!

---> covers himself and slowly backs towards door <---
    03-02-09 09:43 PM
    Congrats......

And like what GandyOwns said, there is a learning curve (especially the typing IMO).
    03-02-09 09:44 PM
    LOL! I was told their was no robes!

---> covers himself and slowly backs towards door <---
    ........You missed the memo..
    03-02-09 09:45 PM
    my roomate has the dare, i played with his phone and hated it much happier i got the storm, i have fat fingers and on the dare i hit 12 wrong buttons befor i got the right one lol. Glad i got the storm
    03-02-09 09:49 PM
    Yeah I got the robe.... However I think they forgot to give the wrap around belt with it. Mine keeps flying open...

It is taking a couple hours to figure things out. I am sure I will learn A LOT more as days go by. I figured out mypin in messages and now am successfully using blackberry messenger. I just learned tonight I need to close out of certain aps so I don't have 20 things open. I guess there are several aps that stay open no matter what.

Umm, what else, yes my typing is back to SLOW lol. I can't wait for the new OS update just because when they did update my Dare I saw improvements. I don't have any gripes about the Storm as of today but I am sure the new OS will improve things.
    03-02-09 11:13 PM
    HAHAHA you guys are awesome.....I love this cult
    03-02-09 11:20 PM
    Ok, well I recently got the dare (about 5 months ago). Honestly. I have had TONS of problems with the LG Dare. I think I returned the phone about 4 times to fix problems. Enough was enough. I worked out a deal and they let me upgrade (and pay some money) to get the Storm. Overall so far I feel it was 100% worth it and the price.
    I actually upgraded from a Dare and kept it as a backup phone and you will be very happy with the Storm you can do so much more. And you get the comradrie with all the guys here at Crackberry!
    03-02-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD