It responds much much better and looks even better than that...I highly recommend it...that is all
    Ha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 10:09 AM
    lol, wait till you start typing alot and scrolling alot and you see all of the smudges lol. Then you might think back to the cover.
    01-15-09 10:14 AM
    The smudges suck, but not more than the screen protector!

01-15-09 11:22 AM
    I tried it for a day. What I noticed was that, while it did look incredibly sharp, I found that it was much harder to clean. Seems like fingerprints were much easier to get off of the plastic than the glass (Short of using Windex everytime I wanted to clean it).
    01-15-09 11:27 AM
    Wait until you scratch your unprotected screen and there is no going back. You may think different after that. I will stick to the protector.
    But good luck to you!!
    01-15-09 11:30 AM
    Yeah, give it a few days of in and out of the pocket, those tiny scratches will mount up!
    01-15-09 11:35 AM
    NEVER use a touch screen device without a screen protector....why dont you just adjust the touch settings like I did , my responds super fast and I never leave home without a screen protector.
    01-15-09 11:39 AM
    Yeah, give it a few days of in and out of the pocket, those tiny scratches will mount up!
    I thought the screens were ultra scratch resistant. I saw a video of someone scratching the screen with a knife with no affect at all. Hoax?
    01-15-09 11:40 AM
    Wait until you scratch your unprotected screen and there is no going back. You may think different after that. I will stick to the protector.
    But good luck to you!!
    NEVER use a touch screen device without a screen protector....why dont you just adjust the touch settings like I did , my responds super fast and I never leave home without a screen protector.
    Ditto!!!!!!!!
    01-15-09 11:41 AM
    and what what those settings be? I took my screen protector off on each storm I had, found it responds much faster and believe it or not, this screen is actually pretty durable. It's always in my coat pocket
    01-15-09 11:41 AM
    Also you get to see the real quality of the screen once the screen protector is off. If you leave it on, it gives the screen too much of a hazy feel. I almost blew my load when I first took the protector off and saw the difference in quality.
    01-15-09 11:43 AM
    I thought the screens were ultra scratch resistant. I saw a video of someone scratching the screen with a knife with no affect at all. Hoax?
    it may be scratch resistent....but over time...you will get scratches.... if a company invented a screen that can never be scratched...then that is the holy grail of companies...unfortunely the storm is not the holy grail of scratch free. go with a good screen protector. it will be worth it in a year or so when u rip it off and u practically have a brand new phone
    01-15-09 11:44 AM
    But good luck to you!!
    This is what I find solice in.

No protector for me! Though I'm looking into just buying the oil-free iphone screen protector and just cutting it down to size, cause i'm starting to hate smudges.
    01-15-09 11:47 AM
    Removed my screen protector and the phone has been in and out of my pocket for 1 1/2 month now. Smudges suck but no scratches... after a good cleaning its as good as new... now the dust... that's another topic!!!
    01-15-09 02:03 PM
    what settings do you use? I currently use 100, 100, 6
    01-15-09 02:11 PM
    It is glass. Scratch resistant...not PROOF. Now, a sapphire screen like the bezel of my Rolex? THAT would be a heck of a tough screen to scratch!

01-15-09 02:11 PM
    Does the 100 in Tap Interval help? I have mine set to 400, 100, 6
    01-15-09 02:13 PM
    What are yours set to?
    What does each of the settings mean, for that matter ?
    01-15-09 02:17 PM
    I bought one of those mirrored screen protectors made for the iPhone and cut it to fit my Storm. WOW is it cool. Looks like a mirror when the screen is off. When you turn the screen on it shows through - way cool.
    01-15-09 02:23 PM
    Yeah I run 100 100 6 also... Works great. I also took off my screen protector and love it. I don't think you can scratch the screen unless you tried really hard...Just putting it in and out of your pocket won't do it. Yeah on my new replacement...noticed a few dust under the screen...errrg here we go again...
    01-15-09 02:24 PM
    Whelp end of day one...smudges galore but i have some bb screen cleaning wipes...I like the feel of the push click screen without the protector on and I truly can notice a difference...the smudges on protectors are harder to clean and look worse imo...I may go back to using one but as for now we are ridin' bareback
    Wait wut? Haha

01-15-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD