It seems as soon as a new OS is discovered everyone floods the download link causing it to get bombarded by the huge increase in traffic and there by causing the need for some nice fellow to create a mirror of said OS leak. Now what I was think as I was "not" downloading some movies today is instead of a mirror link why not torrent the OS file? The more people downloading the faster the download goes! Right?
    03-03-09 02:40 AM
    because what if someone wants to download it now..... prob will be a dead torrent by now... and there is a really good website that fixes this already...
    BlackberryOS.com - For all your official and leaked beta OS + MORE
    03-03-09 03:54 AM
    It seems as soon as a new OS is discovered everyone floods the download link causing it to get bombarded by the huge increase in traffic and there by causing the need for some nice fellow to create a mirror of said OS leak. Now what I was think as I was "not" downloading some movies today is instead of a mirror link why not torrent the OS file? The more people downloading the faster the download goes! Right?
    I have seen a number of the past leaks "torrented". For first adopters, it is much quicker than the typical Megaupload links. However, as can be expected, once the leak ages a bit, you do end up with dead torrents.
    03-03-09 08:22 AM
    People can't even figure out how to enter a captcha on megaupload. You expect them to learn how to torrent?
    03-03-09 08:24 AM
    People can't even figure out how to enter a captcha on megaupload. You expect them to learn how to torrent?
    lol, good call. I would love to see some people here figure out torrent.
    03-03-09 08:57 AM
    Torrents work on the process of seeders and leechers the more seeders the faster the download. So as you download a torrent and it completes you become a seeder if you leave your torrent client running.
    03-03-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD