05-27-09 10:43 PM
33 12
tools
    these threads are just as stupid as the ones you're making fun of.
    05-27-09 06:21 PM
    Well before I can trust this information, I will have to ask you what kind of dog it is.
    You know, dogs just like people comen all shapes and sizes and not all can be trusted.
    Now with that said, I demand to know what kind of dog you have kind sir!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 06:50 PM
    The quote is from the movie Se7en... and +1 for the Son of Sam reference!

Really? Wow was I off.
    05-27-09 07:05 PM
    My BULL, says, all ewe guys & gals livestock, pets, lovers, herds are full of bull and he knows why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 09:51 PM
    Do you honestly believe that animals could possibly tell you an OS? *Old Desktop computer turns on with a blue windows screen on death with text on it... "5.1.213 OS will be released on June 4, 2009"... Ok I'm in.
    05-27-09 10:19 PM

Really? Wow was I off.

generally speaking, your use of .gif images is stellar, beyond all expectations. but this one is far below standard. i'll let it slide this time based on track record and previous lulz...but let's lock it up, okay? we need gamers!
    05-27-09 10:36 PM
    generally speaking, your use of .gif images is stellar, beyond all expectations. but this one is far below standard. i'll let it slide this time based on track record and previous lulz...but let's lock it up, okay? we need gamers!
    Agreed, that glitch midway make it far sub par...to make amends (and keep on topic):

When it comes to predicting official operating system updates, Crackberry posters you are................

05-27-09 10:39 PM
    kudos, sir!
    good recovery, excellent form, stuck the landing.

i give you a 9.2
    be wary of the canadian judges, they're obviously bought off!
    05-27-09 10:43 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD