I just purchased a BlackBerry Storm, I keep switching phones every few days, haha, I still am looking for the right one. I have a feeling the Bold has been the best phone I have used, and I really feel like going back to it.
    06-02-09 07:29 PM
    I feel that once you use the Storm enough...there is no way you can go back to using any other kind of phone! It's no longer the same or as fun haha
    06-02-09 07:36 PM
    I feel that once you use the Storm enough...there is no way you can go back to using any other kind of phone! It's no longer the same or as fun haha
    totally agree!

but it's not for everyone. It does take some serious getting-used-to
    06-02-09 07:40 PM
    Keep the storm! I can't go 2 minutes without mine
    06-02-09 08:01 PM
    Shouldn't this be in the Bold forum then?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 08:02 PM
    I am stuck in a predicament actually, whether to keep my unlocked Storm, or go back to Bold.
    06-02-09 09:37 PM
    Enjoy! I've had mine about a month now and really enjoy it. My last phone was a BB 8830 which was awesome as well.

Have fun, and don't get frustrated. Read the tips, tricks and learn what you can-it'll make the Storm that much more fun!

Cheers,
    Steve in So Cal
    06-02-09 10:10 PM
    Upgrade your OS to the newest one available before you start evaluating the Storm...Best advice i can give you
    06-02-09 10:15 PM
    Holding my Storm always makes me feel warm.... no kidding tho... once you get used to that screen for video etc, you'll have a hard choice to make. I loved having a real keyboard on other phones but I love the screen more. After a few weeks typing you really get used to it.
    06-03-09 05:20 AM
    Right!!.....the storm is NOT for everyone....especially if you dont have the time and patience to go trough a few battery removals and OS changes here and there.....its a fun phone for me....my opinion...
    06-03-09 06:41 AM
    I just purchased a BlackBerry Storm, I keep switching phones every few days, haha, I still am looking for the right one. I have a feeling the Bold has been the best phone I have used, and I really feel like going back to it.
    hehe i like ur sig
    06-03-09 06:49 AM
    Use the Storm on Sunday-Wed Bold thurs-Sat best of both worlds!
    06-03-09 08:13 AM
    On my second day with mine and we (the phone and I) are already inseparable! I love it! All the functionality and the "tuff" packed in there is amazing! I am coming from a "dumb" phone (LG EnV 2) which I really loved but I outgrew...so take my comments with a grain of salt. LOVING THE STORM!!!!

Asside: I was playing with my storm last night and wouldn't you know a big a$$ thunder storm rolled through the area. I mean we had thunder and lightning like I have never heard/seen!! The Storm brought it on!!!
    06-03-09 08:55 AM
    .148 is night and day difference over .75
    06-03-09 09:00 AM
    .148 is night and day difference over .75
    I don't see it yet. I see the copy tool is nicer and the "go" button for the browser. But I can't see anything else. Make me notice!!

Oh, and I still have no memory and no apps running, I would like to see that improved.
    06-03-09 09:09 AM
    I don't see it yet. I see the copy tool is nicer and the "go" button for the browser. But I can't see anything else. Make me notice!!

Oh, and I still have no memory and no apps running, I would like to see that improved.
    the scrolling framerate in any section (home, browser, etc) has at LEAST doubled. still not liquid smooth, but much better
    06-03-09 09:21 AM
    Hey, you like me. i love switching phones, to see which one is better for me. I have Verizon so they have a lot of cool phones. To me the best phone out for Verizon is the storm and the htc pro.
    06-03-09 09:36 AM
    Storm is GREAT especially on the .148

06-03-09 09:47 AM
    Once you get used to the storm you will love it.

06-03-09 09:55 AM
    I agree. I've been having fun with my Storm since Jan 09'...
    06-03-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD