even paid for over night shipping
    02-19-09 04:46 PM
    Congrats! And welcome to the club.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 04:55 PM
    Cool get sleep tonight you won't once u get it

02-19-09 05:08 PM
    Before you load anything get crackmem and the latest OS - get rid of all the crap u don't use and watch version 103 fly...

Then realize it is 3:45 in the morning, you have to go to work in 3 hours and you just started to play
    02-19-09 05:14 PM
    Before you load anything get crackmem and the latest OS - get rid of all the crap u don't use and watch version 103 fly...

Then realize it is 3:45 in the morning, you have to go to work in 3 hours and you just started to play
    LOL i will do that :-)

Thank You
    02-19-09 05:17 PM
    oh yea will i be able to plug my old bb and the storm into the computer and transfer my stuff from my old BB to the new BB ?
    02-19-09 05:26 PM
    I believe if you use the latest Device Manager you can - I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Congratulations on your purchase.
    02-19-09 05:29 PM
    Just use DM 4.7 and the device switch wizard to transfer your info.
    02-19-09 05:36 PM
    Just use DM 4.7 and the device switch wizard to transfer your info.

Ok thank you :-)

Let just hope i get one of the good ones :-)
    Last edited by KristopherF; 02-19-09 at 08:25 PM.
    02-19-09 07:30 PM
    Took you long enough to order it, lol. I remember reading your post 2 weeks ago asking if you should get the storm. Congratulations on finally deciding on the storm, you won't regret it. The switch device wizard will transfer BB applications, organizer data, messages, 3rd party apps and BB Enterprise Server connection options. I suggest while you are waiting for your storm to go through the apps that you have installed and find if there is a compatible version for the storm. One additional thing to do when you get your device is to make sure that you update your pin on the BIS site so that you can get your emails delivered to your new BB.

02-19-09 09:25 PM
    Took you long enough to order it, lol. I remember reading your post 2 weeks ago asking if you should get the storm. Congratulations on finally deciding on the storm, you won't regret it. The switch device wizard will transfer BB applications, organizer data, messages, 3rd party apps and BB Enterprise Server connection options. I suggest while you are waiting for your storm to go through the apps that you have installed and find if there is a compatible version for the storm. One additional thing to do when you get your device is to make sure that you update your pin on the BIS site so that you can get your emails delivered to your new BB.

Haha i know right :-) yea it took some heavy thinking and all, i would get the OS but i have no idea where to get it from
    02-19-09 09:27 PM
    If you want the .103 OS, you can get it from the following link.
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

02-19-09 09:40 PM
    If you want the .103 OS, you can get it from the following link.
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Thanks i will download it right now :-)
    02-19-09 09:44 PM
    Cool get sleep tonight you won't once u get it

LOL so true.
    02-19-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD