Just order my storm from wirefly $99 + $19 next day shipping and and $20 off any purchase at 1800flowers haha. Allright now storm users should I update the firmware once I got it or wait for the official release? And any other tips are welcome

Oh and I canceled my sprint line etf free!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 10:54 AM
    Is up to u . i decided to upgrade mine a few weeks ago to .99 and my phone is faster and runs better
    02-10-09 10:56 AM
    The upgrade is worth it for the full keyboard in portrait alone.
    02-10-09 10:59 AM
    WAIT to do ANY mods to your phone that you may have seen on here...

Give the phone a chance and see if you like it as is. Alot of people still have OS .75 on their phones and are just fine with it. You can't knock it until you try it first...
    02-10-09 11:03 AM
    Do it! Do it now!
    02-10-09 11:04 AM

Give the phone a chance and see if you like it as is. Alot of people still have OS .75 on their phones and are just fine with it. You can't knock it until you try it first...
    +1
    I wouldn't update to .99 anyway. There is a HIGH chance of "leak" in the future lol. (well, maybe.. just hold tight ) Lots of great applications as well
    Weatherbug
    Slacker
    Quick Launch

etc etc. See the Stickied Storm Third party OTA app thread.
    02-10-09 11:06 AM
    I have had mine for about 2 weeks running .75. And I don't see any reason at this point to upgrade. I would like the accelerometer to be a bit faster but other than that, I have no complaints. (Minus the screen-click issue in the lower left corner, lol.)

I would run .75 for a while, load the apps you want to have and see how it runs.

Have fun! I love mine.
    02-10-09 11:07 AM
    The upgrade is worth it for the full keyboard in portrait alone.
    In OS .99 do you have to have full keyboard in portrait enabled or is it an option?
    02-10-09 11:07 AM

I have had mine for about 2 weeks running .75. And I don't see any reason at this point to upgrade. I would like the accelerometer to be a bit faster but other than that, I have no complaints. (Minus the screen-click issue in the lower left corner, lol.)

I would run .75 for a while, load the apps you want to have and see how it runs.

Have fun! I love mine.
    Ditto here....

and Congrats!!!!!!!
    02-10-09 11:12 AM
    In OS .99 do you have to have full keyboard in portrait enabled or is it an option?
    It's an option
    02-10-09 11:27 AM
    Now was the last official update also done ota?? I use a mac so a no no

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD