I didn't know it before, but when you're in calendar view (7 Day forecast), you can swipe to move to more detailed information. You can first go to day/evening info, then even further to hourly. Am I stupid for just now realizing it?
    HAHAHAHA, if you're stupid that makes me what? I didn't know about it...
    01-14-09 04:01 PM
    Totally did not know that. A lifesaver for me now that I've moved and am unfamiliar with weather patterns here. Thanks!
    01-14-09 05:02 PM
    I figured this out by accident myself, I was trying to change to a different saved location and then that happened. Not sure if you knew this or not but if you have multiple locations saved you can swipe on the location to change it.
    01-14-09 05:26 PM
    I never even noticed the arrows....that's really cool.

I saw a post about them adding pay features to Weatherbug in the future, does anyone know if a radar will be available. Coaching baseball in the summer, having access to radar & knowing where the rain is going is very helpful.
    Radar is available now.
    01-14-09 07:01 PM
    I love having this app on my phone now...It's the first icon on my phone. I too learned about all the extra info by accident lol

I think the best feature is that if you leave the setting at 'my location,' the app automatically changes the weather data to where you are currently....

Hope they don't bog it down too much with ads...might make it unusable.
    01-15-09 03:59 PM
    I love Weatherbug! I would advise you NOT to use "my location". A lot of folks are complaining about memory usage and loss of battery life. The "my location" feature uses the GPS function and will take some power to motor on. I have saved about 8 cities and two zips in town, home and office. That way I don't need the GPS. My battery life and memory has improved DRASTICALLY since doing this. Have not needed a battery pull in over a week.

As for other tidbits, the camera button will show you a current photo of the weather station. Also, you can pull up the radar on the maps. That is a great feature as well.
    01-15-09 04:13 PM
    Radar is available now.
    Where is radar on weatherbug? I must be missing something.
    01-15-09 08:44 PM
    Where is radar on weatherbug? I must be missing something.
    Click on the icon that looks like a map. Then click on the icon on the map that looks like a couple sheets of paper. You can then choose between radar and temperature maps.

I wish there was a way to default to the radar map. The temp is nice sometimes, but not as useful as radar, IMHO.
    01-16-09 09:01 AM
    How did you get the radar to show the map? i can't seem to see map.. just bunch of lines across my screen w/ no display of my map whatsoever..
    03-24-09 09:21 AM
    How did you get the radar to show the map? i can't seem to see map.. just bunch of lines across my screen w/ no display of my map whatsoever..
    Do you have BBMaps installed?
    03-24-09 09:52 AM
    The screen you are seeing is a result of BB Maps trying to create the map. You can speed up this process by opening BB Maps. This will then create a cache of the map for future usage. Now every time you go to your Radar in WB it should display properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 09:52 AM
    Thanks for the tip, the more information is great!
    03-24-09 11:18 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD