Its not a huge deal, and dosn't bother me at all, just thought it was weird.....lol Well if you are in a call, and you know the call timer at the top of the screen....well mine will only count up if I am touching the screen! If I am not touching the screen, the timer won't count......then touch it, and the time will count again from the actual time on the call..........anyone else notice this?
    12-10-08 11:17 PM
    Are you saying it's a screen refresh bug or that the time counter will actually stop and then start again from the same point?
    12-10-08 11:25 PM
    Are you saying it's a screen refresh bug or that the time counter will actually stop and then start again from the same point?
    Its a screen refresh...........It dosn't lose anytime, but only count when I touch it.....Does that make sense?
    12-10-08 11:27 PM
    i also have a bug in .75 when its charging via USB , and go to send a BBM and hit compose it says restart error 507 or something like that .. and then bricks my phone lol.
    12-10-08 11:27 PM
    Mine seems to move every 20 seconds. It it really that much of a deal lol.
    12-10-08 11:28 PM
    not a big deal.
    12-10-08 11:29 PM
    I have a new suggestion for RIM, release test products to Crackberry users and we'll test them before they get sold.

You guy really should report these and all issues to [email protected]
    12-10-08 11:29 PM
    Mine seems to move every 20 seconds. It it really that much of a deal lol.
    I said it wasn't a big deal, and dosn't bother me at all......I just noticed it tonight.......thought it was interesting! LOL
    12-10-08 11:30 PM
    Mine counts up when I touch the screen or when I press either volume buttons. until it reaches the actual time then it count accurately......strange.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 11:33 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing on .75 OS
    12-11-08 02:24 AM
    Hmmmm......Mine counts up fine. Using .76 OS.
    12-11-08 02:35 AM
    New problem with .86. Yesterday i was watching a movie using the BlackBerry headphones, without issue. However, now the phone is stuck in headphone mode, even after I unplug the headphones. I have done multiple bat. pulls, but the headphone symbol remains when making a call and i can not hear anything. I have also tried plugging the headphones back in. I can hear the call, but once unplugged I can not. Help?
    01-19-09 04:41 PM
    New problem with .86. Yesterday i was watching a movie using the BlackBerry headphones, without issue. However, now the phone is stuck in headphone mode, even after I unplug the headphones. I have done multiple bat. pulls, but the headphone symbol remains when making a call and i can not hear anything. I have also tried plugging the headphones back in. I can hear the call, but once unplugged I can not. Help?
    You might want to make your own thread to get better help.
    01-19-09 05:33 PM
    anyone else still having this problem. when I am on a call, if I adjust the volume, the call timers numbers change?
    03-24-09 05:35 PM
    i noticed this too. i believe it to be a refresh issue. hopefully RIM will fix this little annoyance in the new OS.
    03-30-09 10:20 PM

actually its already been its own thread. search and read their resolutions...be patient and dilligent!
    03-30-09 10:39 PM
    i havent noticed this... im gonna look next time i make/get a call
    03-31-09 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD