I paid for my storm this past saturday and the rep told me it'll be at my house on the 17th...today.. So after jumping through the verizon hoops I finally get tracking numbers. I look it up right away and it says ontime with a delivery for the 17th before 3pm... I check back in an hour later and says Shipment exception at PHILADELPHIA, PA hub (Delay beyond our control) So I call fedex to get an explanation and the woman tells me that the plane can't take off due to rain.....RAIN? are you kidding me! She told me it may show up today..tomorrow.. or the day after. If this is crackberry, I'm have a world record withdraw!
    12-17-08 03:33 AM
    lol well at least you do know its on its way..

some people don't even have tracking numbers..

be excited prepare a little bed for it..
    12-17-08 03:41 AM
    I paid for my storm this past saturday and the rep told me it'll be at my house on the 17th...today.. So after jumping through the verizon hoops I finally get tracking numbers. I look it up right away and it says ontime with a delivery for the 17th before 3pm... I check back in an hour later and says Shipment exception at PHILADELPHIA, PA hub (Delay beyond our control) So I call fedex to get an explanation and the woman tells me that the plane can't take off due to rain.....RAIN? are you kidding me! She told me it may show up today..tomorrow.. or the day after. If this is crackberry, I'm have a world record withdraw!
    I had some bad luck as well when I ordered the phone, but just be happy that you're getting it soon. It will be well worth the wait.
    12-17-08 03:41 AM
    I feel your pain. Mines been in Cleveland since 7:30 last night. Its like an hour away, and its still there!
    12-17-08 05:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD