I dunno about anybody else but it seems like everytime i update now on top of my backup not automatically loading my calender entries are toast. Am I the only one having this issue? The backup isnt a big deal cause ive gotten used to reloading it manually anyway since .86 but this time my calender didnt backup im assuming because after i restored i got nothing. Ive put everything back in with the exception of my facebook calender syncing which im sure takes a minute to update but its getting kind of old to have to do that everytime. Any thoughts on matter anyone?
    05-20-09 12:54 PM
    I just had the exact same issue when I updated to .148. After doing an initial restore, none of my calendar items showed. I restored a second time and everything came back so you may want to try that.
    05-20-09 01:01 PM
    Same issue but when I try a second time I still don't get it back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 01:13 PM
    Same here. Last three or four OS updates I've done I have to go back and restore my calendar events. Only happens with the calendar though, nothing else. Not that big of a deal, just annoying.
    05-20-09 01:37 PM
    it is annoying, ive been at work all night thinking maybe at least the facebook calendar would resync. not happening though. im gonna try and do another restore in the morning just cause i dont feel like booting the pc tonight. if anybody runs across a way to fix this let me know.
    05-21-09 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD