Ok!! I'm having a serious issue and i need help!! I'm a rookie to the blakberry software..maybe i'm missing something...how do you lock the phone during a call...is this possible!? there have been numerous times i have pushed random buttons and i just want/need a solution. I like to multi-task while on the phone and i'm finding that this is not possible with my storm and its becoming really frustrating...HELP!! AAAND i have the worst time trying to actually click on an icon while browsing the internet..IS IT JUST ME!??
    03-20-09 04:11 PM
    You need a 3rd parry app

Talk lock
    Stormlock
    Are just a few there are others look in 3rd party app forum. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 04:14 PM
    Go to the 3rd party apps and download TalkLock!! It will lock your screen so when you touch it with your cheek you don't accidentally hit mute, speaker or whatever.
    03-20-09 04:14 PM
    Ok!! I'm having a serious issue and i need help!! I'm a rookie to the blakberry software..maybe i'm missing something...how do you lock the phone during a call...is this possible!? there have been numerous times i have pushed random buttons and i just want/need a solution. I like to multi-task while on the phone and i'm finding that this is not possible with my storm and its becoming really frustrating...HELP!! AAAND i have the worst time trying to actually click on an icon while browsing the internet..IS IT JUST ME!??
    Thanks!!!!!
    03-20-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD