02-14-09 07:57 PM
35 12
tools
    wait a second the pics I posted still don't show up but it does on your reply quote? what the heck is going on
    02-14-09 06:40 PM
    How the heck did you see that? And yes it is Chiro office. LOL
    Sometimes it takes a while for the pictures to show up. If you want them to show up quicker you can use the blog image link. After clicking on the picture in the full flickr page, click the link to All sizes link at the top of the picture. Now at the bottom of the page it says "Grab the photo url." Click this box, press the BB key and click select. This will place a half size block at the beginning of the address. Now the next part takes practice but if you know how the arrow cursor works it shouldn't be a problem. With two fingers, click the beginning and end of the code to highlight it. Now click the copy button on the toolbar at the bottom or press the bb key and click copy.

EDIT: If the two finger method is too hard for you, you can zoom in on the picture by clicking the screen, now press the BB key and select Full Image. Now copy the page address or image address for this page. These are both the same since you are looking at the full image.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 02-14-09 at 07:18 PM.
    02-14-09 06:46 PM
    Here are my internet settings for my phone? Is there something wrong there? I had to use photobucket on the desktop since the IMG code on flickr is not working either?

Those are the same options that I have set for my browser.

02-14-09 06:56 PM

Do you see this pic

02-14-09 07:17 PM
    nope, can't see that one, I only see the one that i replied to and the photobucket ones now.

Try what I posted in the edit that I did above.

After clicking on the picture in the full flickr page, click the link to All sizes link at the top of the picture. Now at the bottom of the page it says "Grab the photo url." You can zoom in on the picture by clicking the screen, now press the BB key and select Full Image. Now copy the page address or image address for this page. These are both the same since you are looking at the full image.

Last edited by ArmaK; 02-14-09 at 07:46 PM.
    02-14-09 07:43 PM

02-14-09 07:46 PM
    That did it I can even see this one! Thank thank you msn I love this forum! I do appreciate
    All your help. I assume since I can see it you can too. Lol

02-14-09 07:47 PM

Dark Side of the Moon. I can see it now.

02-14-09 07:50 PM
    Armak you are my new best friend!

02-14-09 07:52 PM
    You're welcome. Hit me up though PM or email any time if you need help. I post a good number of photos on different board that half of the time I just do it without really thinking. It was fun relearning the little quarks that come from using flickr.

02-14-09 07:57 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD