05-21-09 12:44 PM
32 12
tools
    I think the Gold OS will come with another device; definitely not the Storm 1. Maybe this is as good as it gets though.
    05-21-09 03:45 AM
    Each time a new OS comes out, people immediately claim it's the greatest. It always takes several days for the nasty new bugs to present themselves.

New beta --> "it's the best! make if official!" --> "insert some new fatal error" appears in several days --> "i hate this os im downgrading" threads start to appear --> repeat>I'm getting rid of this POS and getting a storm 2

Yields an endless cycle of laughter.

Corrected.....
    05-21-09 07:05 AM
    Bluesky how do you know the storm 2will be that much better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 07:18 AM
    its a storm they will never get it right sorry.

I'm not sure why you even bother posting on this forum. Check out your username...

05-21-09 08:37 AM
    I am surprised RIM is still developing 4.7.x.x, I also think that it is a dead end and a proven turd. Hopefully the will have better luck with 5.x.x.x.
    05-21-09 12:00 PM
    I am surprised RIM is still developing 4.7.x.x, I also think that it is a dead end and a proven turd. Hopefully the will have better luck with 5.x.x.x.
    Where have you been? They've stopped development on 4.7 and put all their efforts into 5.0.

4.7 Builds still existed and were compiled, so of coarse they're going to send them out to carriers.

In actuality most advancement from 4.7 has been brought over to 5.0 anyways.

They're going in the right direction. I can see them doing well with the software, but it's the hardware in the end that will remain crippled.
    05-21-09 12:06 PM
    Still bugs, but it is definitely a nice os

i am happy
    05-21-09 12:44 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD