Got my first hands on with a storm. The good news is the software was updated yesterday and it was @ .65 with .82 being the platform. That's also some of the bad news it's only .65 but the acceleometer was not laggy and the phone was the greatest thing ever. The rest of the bad news is that according to the manager at one of my local stores, because of the late update stores will be getting a LIMITED quanity. Smaller stores likely will only have 10 to 15 and bigger stores are looking @ 20 to 25. They can still place an order and you'll receive it in 7 to 10 days but who wants to wait for that? Sorry guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 12:11 PM
    thanks for the info
    11-20-08 12:13 PM
    Hello everybody….today I spoke with one of my friends who work for Verizon at one of the store here in Houston Texas and he told me that all 20 stores only have 10 units to sell on Friday. He also stated that the vender inside the mall only has 3. He advised me to get there as early as possible before the doors open.
    11-20-08 12:16 PM
    Also people have already confirmed being in line @ 530 when the stores open @ 8. So be ready.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD