As the title says, i loaded the hybrid v3, and i went to sign into my facebook and it tells me that my current plan does not support the feature. As well, my internet program is not working. Anybody have a solution for this?
    03-29-09 08:19 PM
    Go to options, adavanced options, Host Routing Table, while in Host Routing Table hit the menu key and select Register Now.
    03-29-09 08:52 PM
    I had this same problem. I did register my host routing table and it didn't work right away. I had to do 2 battery pulls and after that it worked awesome.
    03-29-09 08:59 PM
    I had a problem with restoring data to my device after the V3 install. I could not get my contacts, calendar, and other settings back. I had indeed backed up the device and saved all the date prior to install. However when I attempt to restore the back up file. The process goes through like it is restoring the information back to the phone but it never actually gets to the phone it does not complete the window just goes away after all the progress bars appear to have reloaded the data. There is no confirmation that the data was restored and it's not apparently on my device either. Anyone have any advice on this one?
    03-30-09 06:33 AM
    yep same here. Used a different (day older) backup and it's fine now,
    Last edited by pmas; 03-30-09 at 07:04 AM.
    03-30-09 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD