Not sure if this has been covered I did search and just saw someone say fix with geotagging and image stabalization turned to off which doesnt work 100% for some people. Plus image stabalization is a good feature which IMHO shouldnt be turned off.

So I noticed that when you go to options on the camera screen and change picture size to either Medium (1024x768) or to Small (640x480) it works as it should saving pictures all the time. IMHO medium is big enough for me. Let me know if this works for you guys just trying to help out my fellow crackberry members.

Also off the subject the problem for people using VyMail was fixed you can now use the speaker on the Storm to hear the messages instead of putting it to handset.

Take Care! .90 Rocks!
    Last edited by pecanBB; 01-22-09 at 12:48 PM. Reason: just a fix
    01-22-09 12:46 PM
    Cool, great info!
    01-22-09 12:54 PM
    I just notice that the phone won't save/rename/delete pics when zoom settings are @ 1.0. But if set to any other zoom Setting (1.1-2.0) it works perfect regardless of camera settings Or picture size.

There was a discussion About this last night. Try it you will see it works. I actually got an app error and the phone restarted when I played around with the settings for the camera and attempted to take multi pics back to back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 01-22-09 at 01:04 PM.
    01-22-09 12:55 PM
    thanks, works much better now
    01-22-09 01:14 PM
    I just notice that the phone won't save/rename/delete pics when zoom settings are @ 1.0. But if set to any other zoom Setting (1.1-2.0) it works perfect regardless of camera settings Or picture size.

There was a discussion About this last night. Try it you will see it works. I actually got an app error and the phone restarted when I played around with the settings for the camera and attempted to take multi pics back to back.

Don't know why you have to change your zoom setting mine works perfect at zoom 1.0. All I have to change is the picture setting from Large to Medium. I can take pics back to back and rename or delete without a problem. Anyone have the problem REC7IFY is talking about? IMHO I just feel it would be much easier just changing the picture size setting than having to change the zoom everytime you want to take a picture. But as stated in other forums each persons device reacts differently to change so yours might work better on other peoples devices. Either way enjoy .90 seems like its the best OS that has leaked.
    01-22-09 03:21 PM

One of the reasons this works, I believe, is that when the zoom is set to anything larger than 1.0, the file does not save as a large file, regardless of the camera setting. So, in effect, you are doing the same thing as setting the file size to small or medium.
    01-22-09 03:46 PM
    One of the reasons this works, I believe, is that when the zoom is set to anything larger than 1.0, the file does not save as a large file, regardless of the camera setting. So, in effect, you are doing the same thing as setting the file size to small or medium.
    Setting the picture size to medium is a one time thing since it saves that way under options. Where as zoom each time you have to take a pic you have to change it to zoom 1.1. No option to save it on that zoom. Correct me if I am wrong.
    01-22-09 04:03 PM
    Setting the picture size to medium is a one time thing since it saves that way under options. Where as zoom each time you have to take a pic you have to change it to zoom 1.1. No option to save it on that zoom. Correct me if I am wrong.
    I'm with you. My point was that zooming each time really does the same thing as changing the setting to medium (or smaller depending on the amount of the zoom). You are correct that changing the setting is a permanent fix and zoom has to be done each time.
    01-23-09 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD