I work at a high end Health Club and I just had a Verizon big wig walk by me with the storm on his belt! I ran after him and he let me play with it. INCREDABLE! He said they would be doing ONE software upgrade within the next week. If I'm lying I'm dying! I want this BB as much as everyone else and now that I saw it, it's bugging me even more. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
    11-19-08 06:25 PM
    I work at a high end Health Club and I just had a Verizon big wig walk by me with the storm on his belt! I ran after him and he let me play with it. INCREDABLE! He said they would be doing ONE software upgrade within the next week. If I'm lying I'm dying! I want this BB as much as everyone else and now that I saw it, it's bugging me even more. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
    is the touch screen really as revolutionary as everyone says? I can't wait as well, and thanks for the good luck!
    11-19-08 06:27 PM
    It really really is. It's not the vibrational feedback that you get with a Voyager or a Dare, rather, more like a light mouse click. The guy was laughing because he wasn't used to "clicking" yet and said it was like a whole different world from old touch screen phones. Resolution when watching videos is SPECTACULAR!

SO PUMPED!
    11-19-08 06:29 PM
    the closest ive gotten to one is a dummy version... its definitely a slick looking phone.
    11-19-08 06:29 PM
    It really really is. It's not the vibrational feedback that you get with a Voyager or a Dare, rather, more like a light mouse click. The guy was laughing because he wasn't used to "clicking" yet and said it was like a whole different world from old touch screen phones. Resolution when watching videos is SPECTACULAR!

SO PUMPED!
    nice nice! i have the voyager and it SUCKS. the touch screen is very unresponsive and small, the voyager was rushed and is really bad. i can't wait until i can get my hands on one of these!!! i hope i can get it friday!!
    11-19-08 06:30 PM
    I felt like such a little kid.. but the guy was all excited himself just telling me about it.. I was comparing the video to that on my iPod touch and it's just not the same. The Storm has a clarity that is just ridiculous. Buttons and everything looked quite well made as well. I didn't fully examine every inch, but it is a SOLID phone without a doubt.
    11-19-08 06:33 PM
    I can't believe i have to wait 2 or 3 more weeks. The wait is gonna suck! Especially when almost everyone on here is gonna have one except me! It's gonna blow big time. But I'll be looking forward to all the reviews...REAL reviews, unlike those over in the UK.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 06:47 PM
    The touch screen is amazing, I love it too. Ive been playing with it for 2 days now.
    11-19-08 06:53 PM
    The touch screen is amazing, I love it too. Ive been playing with it for 2 days now.
    The one thing that I am most concerned about living in a fringe area is reception - the rf capability. Can you compare it to a Pearl or Bold or Krave? Any info would really help.

Frank
    11-19-08 07:12 PM
    You ran after a stranger in the street and asked to touch his phone, and no one see's a problem with that?

11-19-08 07:25 PM
    Well he's a member and it wasn't in the street, it was in the club. I have seen him and said Hello a few times, but thats about the extent of it. So he wasn't a stranger in the true sense of the word. lol
    11-19-08 07:27 PM
    I'd still be running....
    11-19-08 07:30 PM
    You ran after a stranger in the street and asked to touch his phone, and no one see's a problem with that?

An employee (most likely in the health club's uniform) went up to a client to ask him about a phone that shouldn't be out for another two days. No, I don't see anything wrong with that.
    11-19-08 07:33 PM
    I'm guessing.....EQUINOX?
    11-19-08 07:36 PM

I would have mugged him. I am not a violent person, but what I am is obsessed and mental. Yes were my leg caught in a bear trap 3 feet from the front door of a VZW store I would gnaw it off to get a Storm
    11-19-08 07:41 PM
    Nope.. company called Healthtrax.. Equinox is a little above us, but in CT we are the premier club.
    11-19-08 07:43 PM
    By it you mean the storm right . Sorry...had to.
    11-19-08 08:25 PM
    wow lol.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    11-19-08 08:30 PM
    Holy God.. YES THE STORM! LOL Gotta admit.. that was a good one..
    11-19-08 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD