To add to my BB addiction. I also have a Bold on at&t. Love my Berry!

Still getting used to the Suretype thing. Not a fan so far. But this is now my primary line. I ported over from Alltel even though I am in a divested area. Don't want to worry about being bought up by Sprint!! Love the Storm so far. Some lag issues but I'm to scared to upgrade the OS to .109. I'd end up with a bricked phone for sure with my luck!!
    02-26-09 06:03 PM
    A word of advice, stay out of rants. You may wind up thinking your phone clicks different different1 inch away from some spot or god forbid your free app memory will drop below 35mb! And then what are you gonna do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 06:14 PM
    Give the SurePress some time. It took me a couple weeks to get used to it.

And yeah, if you hang out here too much you will start "looking" for problems. It's amazing how many people post who don't think they have a problem, but want to ask others if they do. A lot of "I read blah blah blah, and then after a week of looking under my screen and pressing it 8 million times trying to replicate the problem I read about I thought I might have seen or felt blah blah blah. Is there something wrong with my phone?"
    02-26-09 06:46 PM
    I agree, don't fall into the trap of looking for issues on your storm.

If you have one you will not be asking if its there, you will be asking how to fix it.
    02-26-09 07:48 PM
    A word of advice, stay out of rants. You may wind up thinking your phone clicks different different1 inch away from some spot or god forbid your free app memory will drop below 35mb! And then what are you gonna do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Still laughing as I type. I can't believe how many electrons have been wasted frothing about free memory and such. Cheers from one PA user to another.
    02-26-09 08:04 PM
    Give the SurePress some time. It took me a couple weeks to get used to it.

And yeah, if you hang out here too much you will start "looking" for problems. It's amazing how many people post who don't think they have a problem, but want to ask others if they do. A lot of "I read blah blah blah, and then after a week of looking under my screen and pressing it 8 million times trying to replicate the problem I read about I thought I might have seen or felt blah blah blah. Is there something wrong with my phone?"
    Hmm......I'm not really 'looking' for problems. I know I've seen other users post that they upgraded their OS to .109 and ended up with a bricked phone.
    02-27-09 01:18 AM
    upgrade to .109 , you will be happy you did
    02-27-09 01:21 AM
    Honestly, 99% of the time people who brick thier phones in the process of updating to a new os are simply just dumb or clueless as to what they are doing. Its super easy to do and theres no risk involved unless you manage to pull the wire in the process. Update to .109 and you'll like your storm a lot more than you do now. I kinda even feel bad for you...running .75 must be annoying.
    02-27-09 01:22 AM
    Honestly, 99% of the time people who brick thier phones in the process of updating to a new os are simply just dumb or clueless as to what they are doing. Its super easy to do and theres no risk involved unless you manage to pull the wire in the process. Update to .109 and you'll like your storm a lot more than you do now. I kinda even feel bad for you...running .75 must be annoying.
    Thanks for the sympathy!
    02-27-09 03:40 AM
    Surprizingly I'm Happy with my storm, Im running .75 and I have no complaints, the only thing with all BBs, app mem falls below 30 and it starts to lag a bit. this is my first BB I use suretype with and let me tell you, I dont know how I ever lived without it... I only use my BB for MSN/AIM/TXT/CALL/BROWSE, I have my email setup but I barely use it... I had the Iphone and let me tell you its nothing like my berry. When I got my berry after a period of iphoning. I felt home, I mean its a personal feeling I get...

I LIKE MY BB STORM!!!
    02-27-09 04:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD