Theres a big black border around the whole screen. It's been so long since I had my first unit I don't remember if this is supposed to be here?

in Portrait mode the black border is thicker at the bottom than the top. The left and right are equal.

It seems like the whole picture fits into this area....but there's no way this can be right...or can it? Is there supposed to be such huge borders..seems like such a waste of screen real estate.

Note: When the screen is off I can see the same problem..black border...

Thanks,

Bobbyv
    12-09-08 08:01 PM
    It's normal it's on all of them.
    12-09-08 08:02 PM
    This is normal
    12-09-08 08:02 PM
    Theres a big black border around the whole screen. It's been so long since I had my first unit I don't remember if this is supposed to be here?

in Portrait mode the black border is thicker at the bottom than the top. The left and right are equal.

It seems like the whole picture fits into this area....but there's no way this can be right...or can it? Is there supposed to be such huge borders..seems like such a waste of screen real estate.

Note: When the screen is off I can see the same problem..black border...

Thanks,

Bobbyv
    It's like that...seriously. I know the feeling of freaking out though, but it's all good.
    12-09-08 08:03 PM
    yeah that's you freaking out :P
    12-09-08 08:03 PM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAA....a simple google search of a Blackberry Storm could have answered your question
    12-09-08 08:06 PM
    search? what is that?
    12-09-08 08:15 PM
    yeah what the **** is google?
    12-09-08 08:22 PM
    LOL...hahaha... aw man, i needed a good laugh today. thanks guys.
    12-09-08 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD