just received my storm and so far I am pretty impressed! But I can't seem to find BBM on it anywhere and when I hook it up to desktop it says no software is needed so I figure it is hiding somewhere!

Can anyone school me as to where it is?

Thanks!!
    01-20-09 08:09 PM
    just received my storm and so far I am pretty impressed! But I can't seem to find BBM on it anywhere and when I hook it up to desktop it says no software is needed so I figure it is hiding somewhere!

Can anyone school me as to where it is?

Thanks!!
    Look in your IM folder on the home screen.
    01-20-09 08:12 PM
    +1 Look in the Instant Messaging folder. If it's not in there make sure you have the most current Desktop Manager aka 4.7 I believe. There should be a place to backup or restore and add/remove apps. I am not sure off the top of my head.
    01-20-09 08:14 PM
    +1 Look in the Instant Messaging folder. If it's not in there make sure you have the most current Desktop Manager aka 4.7 I believe. There should be a place to backup or restore and add/remove apps. I am not sure off the top of my head.
    yeah it's not in there and the phone is running v4.7.0.76
    01-20-09 08:16 PM
    You probably need to install it again. Plug it in and go through the process just like you upgraded (app loader) then select bbm and click next. If it's installed just click menu > show all
    01-20-09 08:19 PM
    believe this may help:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger

you should be able to download the application there--hope that helps
    01-20-09 08:21 PM

what does +1 mean?
    01-20-09 08:21 PM
    +1 means I agree or me too, etc.
    01-20-09 08:24 PM
    Did you upgrade the phone to .76? If so was bbm ob it before the upgrade?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 08:25 PM
    Or see if it is hidden in the folder.
    01-20-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD