I really don't see any of the problems a lot of others are having. I'm not saying they aren't having them just that I'm not. It instantly switches from portrait to landscape, no typing problems on the edges of the screen, it switches between applications extremely fast and in all honesty I couldn't be happier with it. I really hope the update takes care of the problems others are having because you will absolutely love this phone.
    11-24-08 03:43 PM
    I have two (one for my wife and one for me). I love the phone and it is working fine (although her's did have a spontaneous reset last night giving me Treo nightmares).
    However, our two screens/keyboards are night and day in comparison. Her's is like butter and mine is like concrete.
    No software update is going to fix that - my replacement is on order.....
    11-24-08 03:46 PM
    Three questions:
    1. What version?
    2. What platform?
    3. Where was it made?

HH
    11-24-08 03:46 PM
    Lucky that you have yours already. Wish mine was already sent
    11-24-08 03:50 PM
    Three questions:
    1. What version?
    2. What platform?
    3. Where was it made?

HH
    1. 4.7.0.65
    2. 4.0.0.82
    3. Canada
    11-24-08 03:51 PM
    Well glad you like it so far! congrats on gettting the storm I can't wait for mine!
    11-24-08 03:53 PM
    I haven't noticed as many problems as people are reporting either, some units must just be worse than others. I did notice after 2 days use that things start to slow down.. you have to remember to close out apps you're not using and removing navigator (as per a suggestion here) really helped me out too.
    11-24-08 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD