Makes me want to go ahead and ask for a replacement!
    12-30-08 09:12 PM
    I bought my phone maybe 2 1/2 weeks ago and now the click is gets stuck. I looked at the date it was made, 09-12-08 but it came with the newest OS. How did I manage to get such an old phone? I guess that's why my clicking is totally messed up.
    12-30-08 09:24 PM
    i just called in to CS and had them send me a new storm due to the camerea won't work keeps giving me a message of turn other applications off and retry camera besides that and battery lif that sucks no other complaints
    12-30-08 09:47 PM
    Once you receive a replacement, and decide your original is better than the replacement, can you keep the original? I doubt they would make you send the original, but I'm just curious if anyone knows what the policy is...
    12-30-08 10:09 PM
    All I can say is the storm has got to be costing bb big bucks with all the replacements people are getting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 10:18 PM
    how do i get a tracking number? im suppose to get a replacement but i ordered it like a week and a half ago i thought it was going to be here by now (even with christmas and all)
    12-30-08 10:21 PM
    So, with all of you getting replacement BBs, is the Storm worth it? It seems really nice, but I keep seeing threads about people needing replacement Storms. In addition, one of my best buds on BBM had to get hers replaced as well.
    12-30-08 10:30 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD