So after much debating about click issue and playing with torx screw fix I just gave in and ordered a replacement. Well the new replacement is a 19502 but clicks perfectly everywhere and just seems all around tighter. It was deff worth getting a replacement and anyone with the click issue should make them give you a new one.

Verizon sent it to me in a brand new box with all the accessories. The brochure says just return phone so are all the accessories and battery mine to keep or do u think verizon will charge me?
    12-27-08 03:05 PM
    Glad you got a good one.
    12-27-08 03:07 PM
    Anytime I've had to return a phone, it was just the phone.

But good luck with the new one, hope it works better.
    12-27-08 03:08 PM
    why risk it? return everything

they already gave you what you wanted in a perfect phone

it would be a shame to be billed $200 because you were stingy and decided to keep a battery
    12-27-08 03:17 PM
    So after much debating about click issue and playing with torx screw fix I just gave in and ordered a replacement. Well the new replacement is a 19502 but clicks perfectly everywhere and just seems all around tighter. It was deff worth getting a replacement and anyone with the click issue should make them give you a new one.

Verizon sent it to me in a brand new box with all the accessories. The brochure says just return phone so are all the accessories and battery mine to keep or do u think verizon will charge me?
    i have the same question as you do when i receive my replacement. let me know what you find out/do
    12-27-08 03:18 PM
    what ever you get in the new box, replace it.....

If it's just a phone, then just send the phone back.....
    12-27-08 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD