Hey everyone,

I just got my storm and it is running .75 official vzw os. It seems to work fine but I heard that people have had problems with it. Should I upgrade to .113 or should I just settle with what I have? Let me know your input, thanks alot.
    04-01-09 08:16 AM
    good luck with it .... lots of diff oppinions on 113 ur choice
    04-01-09 08:19 AM
    What are you running? What is your opinion on the OS you are using?
    04-01-09 08:25 AM
    What are you running? What is your opinion on the OS you are using?
    Read,Search, Invest time, Read some more, Search more, Try it. You might learn something before you come running back here saying something like I did.
    It went something like this.

"HELP...Can't make calls, Browser missing PLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ Some one help!!!!!.
    04-01-09 08:53 AM
    I am still on .75 and it works fine for me. I am waiting on the official OS release. Lots of evidence that it will be .113 which has already been leaked. BTW, .75 leaked before it became official. If the official OS version number is the same as a betas, then they are one and the same. So you have a choice of upgrading now or waiting to see if indeed the official version will be .113. Do some searches on this site and you will get tons of info on .113. Welcome to our Storm world and CB.
    04-01-09 08:54 AM
    If you are a new berry user I would wait for the official.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 08:58 AM
    Hey everyone,

I just got my storm and it is running .75 official vzw os. It seems to work fine but I heard that people have had problems with it. Should I upgrade to .113 or should I just settle with what I have? Let me know your input, thanks alot.
    Welcome to the family! Be warned, however, that if you spend any time on these forums you will encounter a certain amount of negativity. You will have to learn to take that with a grain of salt and move on. You have just invested in a fantastic device! Congrats!!
    04-01-09 09:22 AM
    Welcome to the mix. You're in for a real treat.

I've tried all of the betas, hybrids and official releases. .75 is stable and with another official release said to be close, I'd stay with what you have and be patient. Everything works albeit slower than some of the newer betas but they also introduce issues not present in .75.
    04-01-09 09:36 AM
    +1 to jkd2.
    04-01-09 11:21 AM
    I would definitely go to 113. You will be amazed at the difference from 75.
    04-01-09 06:06 PM
    I just had bb storm for few days too and I have upgraded it to bb crackman v3. It's definitely faster and more stable but still I it is far from perfect.
    04-01-09 06:36 PM
    Hey everyone,

welcome... and be-careful on posting something on regards of an OS/LEAK.
    avoid saying, when do we expect the next OS or when is the next Leak
    or even worse, A verizon Rep told me the next OS is due on such - such DATE
    . ppl love to flame here, just sit back and read as much as you can.

I'm running what on my sig
    Last edited by konstantine21; 04-01-09 at 07:13 PM.
    04-01-09 07:02 PM
    Hey everyone,

you am running .113 and it as bee great for me but their is many .113 out so be shore it is the one you would like to try if you like you can go to my sight and get the one I am using also .109 is good to I had no problems with that one ether. so it is up to you good luck
    04-01-09 07:07 PM
    looks like i need to keep reading up on the blackberry storm before i purchase mines.
    04-01-09 08:57 PM
    Well, I upgraded to .113, and i'm pretty impressed. The full qwerty keyboard in portrait mode is a plus, the keyboard also works better too. The browser seems to be a bit faster as well. All in all, I think I am happy with the OS. I have actually installed many OS's on my blackberries. I had a curve before this and I upgraded that and then I upgraded my parents curves too, not my sister's though, I don't like her. haha jk. Well if there is anything else that has changed on .113 let me know please.

Thanks everyone for your input!! I appreciate it.

Oh by the way, I love my storm and my curve.
    04-01-09 09:29 PM
    The first thing i do whenever i install a new os is install BuzzMe. It's basically an app that alows the phone to ring and vibrate at the same time. Doesnt work with texts and emails tho. Try it out
    04-01-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD