11-22-08 12:38 PM
56 123
tools
    I got mine today and I can say that I am disappointed as well. It is the laggiest thing I have ever used. It's honestly almost unusable. The accelerometer gets confused and stops working constantly, and the internet is SUPER slow when I have full reception (it downloads fast, but has a hard time processing) once the page finally loads it seems to work all right. If the update doesn't solve this I will switch from blackberry to maybe the HTC diamond. I have had no complaints with my pearl other than suretype got annoying.

RIM: you let me down. The hardware is awesome, you just need to hire some programmers with imagination. You also need to update your QWERTY on this thing! change the blue halo when typing to blow up the letter big like on the iPhone. That would make typing WAY easier.
    11-21-08 07:00 PM
    Got mine this afternoon at best-buy. The more I use it the more comfortable I'm getting with the click screen.
    11-21-08 07:10 PM
    Yeah it has definitely grown on me.... I came over from a Sprint Touch Pro and was completely lost with this phone, couldnt type, couldnt navigate, just out of my element. Everything including the screen seems t be coming around and I am having no issues at all right now.
    11-21-08 07:20 PM
    For the camera thing, stop pushing the right shortcut key, thats why your camera is booting up un-intentionally. I havent had any issues with mine yet.
    I haven't had any of those issues either mines fine.
    11-22-08 12:00 PM
    Mines works great...no problems at all! Damn Debbie Downers lol
    11-22-08 12:37 PM
    you guys are weird i have had none of those issues. the buttons look fine and are stiff. They dont look like they will break.
    11-22-08 12:38 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD