expected delivery says tmrw

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 12:03 PM
    Good for you....it's nice to hear a good VZW story since I just switched over
    11-21-08 12:05 PM
    What time did you order? I ordered at 6:30 am EST, and haven't got an e-mail.
    11-21-08 12:11 PM
    later than that..maybe 7est....i was on the phone with cs while online...she told me sat noon deliv..so we will have to see

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 12:19 PM
    I ordered at 9 am EST (2 phones). FedEx picked up the phones at 10:46 am in Memphis, TN. Scheduled to be delivered at my office by 3 pm on Monday. I received the email at 12:22 pm.
    11-21-08 12:28 PM
    I ordered at 9 am EST (2 phones). FedEx picked up the phones at 10:46 am in Memphis, TN. Scheduled to be delivered at my office by 3 pm on Monday. I received the email at 12:22 pm.
    WTF! I'm gonna be pretty pissed if all these people who ordered after me have their phones shipped before me.

My order status says "Order Status: Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow."

And no e-mail.
    11-21-08 12:31 PM
    WTF! I'm gonna be pretty pissed if all these people who ordered after me have their phones shipped before me.

My order status says "Order Status: Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow."

And no e-mail.
    I agree I waited up until 1am this morning to see if it allowed me to order but no go. I woke up at 630 and went straight to my comp and placed the order and I still have nothing. I keep checking the order status to see if it will change but I get nothing.
    11-21-08 12:38 PM

And no e-mail.
    Me To I ordered mine at 4 am est
    11-21-08 12:38 PM
    if they ordered it from the store for me is that telesales or online ordering? is one better than the other?
    11-21-08 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD