I get so tired of seeing these threads about the next best screen click fix. If you have a screen click issue, ie it doesnt click very well then you should of had it replaced. How many of us would settle for a car that had a issue with something major, not me. And the same goes for my storm. When I had an issue with it I immediately took it back and got a new one, and when they handed me one with a screen that didnt click very well I just told them to get me another one and they did. Im pretty sure that all of us storm owners still have a warranty which is good for a year so GET A REPLACEMENT ONE ALREADY!! Dont go shoving a dime, sticker, sim card or whatever you decide to put behind the battery door. Seriously, if you bought a car and the window didnt roll up right would you just say " I guess i will just put some duct on it to fix it". Proabably not.

Ok, Im done now. I feel much better.
    06-06-09 11:47 AM
    Seriously, if you bought a car and the window didnt roll up right would you just say " I guess i will just put some duct on it to fix it".
    I wouldn't think of putting a duct on a car window, unless I wanted to redirect the airflow to a specific point in the car. But I agree, I would get the window fixed before I would duct the air from it. In a pinch though, if the window was stuck and you couldn't get it in to get it fixed, a duct might help, especially in the rain. Still, most people don't carry a spare duct around in the car ion case the windows stick, and by the time you drive to a store to buy a duct, you might as well drive to a mechanic to get the window fixed.
    06-06-09 12:38 PM
    I've been through 3 storms with issues from terrible screen problems, to severe hardware issues. I don't complain on here much, but the question becomes how many storms will they give you before they say enough is enough? grant it, I have never gotten a "warranty" one, I just go in and they hand me a brand new one, unless they happen to be the same thing. i'm about to march in there today because of the stupid screen again.
    06-06-09 12:41 PM
    I've been through 3 storms with issues from terrible screen problems, to severe hardware issues. I don't complain on here much, but the question becomes how many storms will they give you before they say enough is enough? grant it, I have never gotten a "warranty" one, I just go in and they hand me a brand new one, unless they happen to be the same thing. i'm about to march in there today because of the stupid screen again.
    so next time you get a new one make sure it works like it should before you leave the store. The screen click should feel nice and crisp and not need any "breaking in" like the vzw rep will tell you. Ive had my replacement storm since March and the screen is the same as when I left the store. My first one went back for the radio dieing. Then one they gave me to replace the first one did not click well at all so the rep told me it need to be used and it would get better over time. I said no thanks I would like another one and sure enough it worked perfectly, No need for any fixes on my replacement, which is how it should be.
    06-06-09 04:11 PM
    I have chosen to live with mine. Yes I went in to have it replaced in which case they sent one out. The colors on the new screen were dull and not as clear. I sent that one back. They sent me another which was the same way. From what I heard is they started using a different screen and the new screens detract from the expirence in my opinion and was not worth getting something that was of lesser quality then mine is. With a card under the cover my screen now works fine

But yes it is a defective phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 04:39 PM
    I get so tired of seeing these threads about the next best screen click fix. If you have a screen click issue, ie it doesnt click very well then you should of had it replaced. How many of us would settle for a car that had a issue with something major, not me. And the same goes for my storm. When I had an issue with it I immediately took it back and got a new one, and when they handed me one with a screen that didnt click very well I just told them to get me another one and they did. Im pretty sure that all of us storm owners still have a warranty which is good for a year so GET A REPLACEMENT ONE ALREADY!! Dont go shoving a dime, sticker, sim card or whatever you decide to put behind the battery door. Seriously, if you bought a car and the window didnt roll up right would you just say " I guess i will just put some duct on it to fix it". Proabably not.

Ok, Im done now. I feel much better.
    Verizon actually turned me away from a screen that didnt click well. I had it for about 2 months. I don't have insurance though maybe thats why. Even if they did cover it they told me it would be a 50 dollar fee along with 5 dollars a month. So i was pretty much forced to use the "quick fixes". Or spend 400 dollars on a new phone.
    06-06-09 08:20 PM
    Verizon actually turned me away from a screen that didnt click well. I had it for about 2 months. I don't have insurance though maybe thats why. Even if they did cover it they told me it would be a 50 dollar fee along with 5 dollars a month. So i was pretty much forced to use the "quick fixes". Or spend 400 dollars on a new phone.

if you purchased the phone from a legit store it comes with a 1 year warranty correct? If its a defect, which it is if the screen doesnt click then it should be covered under the 1 year warranty.
    06-06-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD