03-08-09 12:23 PM
152 ... 4567
tools
    Oh mr onepost

Here's a good link for you: The NETiquette

you should read the third paraghrap about using caps :P Well let me copy-paste it for you:

Use ALL CAPS sparingly. It is equivalent of shouting. You may want to put a word or
    phrase you want to emphasize within asterisks.

Being on a forum as a quiet participant is appropriate. Silent participants are called
    lurkers. Some learn better by listening. Igniting a discussion with insulting remarks or
    angry words is not appropriate and should not be tolerated. Those who ignite the
    conversation are called flamers.

If you disagree with what another has said, post your thoughts in a respectful way. Do
    not insult another member of the chat room or make disparaging or rude remarks.
    Alight i swear that i will leave him alone from now on!
    Last edited by ruffhunter; 03-08-09 at 12:59 AM.
    03-08-09 12:56 AM
    quick question...Anyone know when the next leak is coming out??
    03-08-09 01:00 AM
    well i'm having some plumbery leaking problem so normaly the next leak is due in around 24h for me :P
    03-08-09 01:02 AM
    thanks ruffhunter....
    N ONEPOSTONLY... I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE WAYYY OVER YOUR POST COUNT BTCH????!!!!! IMA TELL YOUR MAMA TA SPANK U AS SOON AS IM DONE W DAT BTCH brb time to spank her though
    EDIT: by the way youre not my direct btch... you are your moms btch n your mom is my btch therefore makin you my btch... BTCH!!!
    first before any of that...You have to full your brothers **** outta your *** and your dad's **** outta your mouth!!! Then I will tell my mom to put down the camera for Fags R Us TV
    03-08-09 01:04 AM
    no one really knows where a leak is coming out.......

well i'm having some plumbery leaking problem so normaly the next leak is due in around 24h for me :P
    haha, honnestly, i think we all need to just sit back and laugh about this.
    Were getting upset at a person creating a fake acct to tell us this.
    I find it very funny.
    iT seems that someone(ONLYONEPOST) got the natives a little restless... I would say compare to the Bold, which seems to have a leak OS come out every other day, the Storm has been stuck on os.109 for a while, it is growing a little long in the tooth.
    well now officially i'm out it's was a good laugh i still need to finish off Fear 2!

If anybody interested in some Xbox Live games her's my gamertag:
    ruffhunter

Just ask me what games i own cuz i got too much lol!
    03-08-09 01:07 AM
    Glad I was able to get my entertainment here tonight!!
    03-08-09 01:11 AM
    first before any of that...You have to full your brothers **** outta your *** and your dad's **** outta your mouth!!! Then I will tell my mom to put down the camera for Fags R Us TV

Dude, are you serious? Do us all a favor......log out.
    03-08-09 01:12 AM
    well now officially i'm out it's was a good laugh i still need to finish off Fear 2!

If anybody interested in some Xbox Live games her's my gamertag:
    ruffhunter

Just ask me what games i own cuz i got too much lol!

you die in the end and alma lives
    03-08-09 01:17 AM
    i hate you now!
    03-08-09 01:19 AM
    All BS aside, there were some interesting points made on all sides -- I am new to BB, so I don't know how leaks tend to run when a device gets close to an official update. Seems that it would make sense they slow down, though. On the one hand, if there is power/prestige in leaking, there would seem to be diminishing returns if you leak to close to the real update -- fewer people will ever use your leak, you know? Then again, maybe there is a mad dash to leak the absolute closest possible OS to the official update the closer an official update gets. I don't necessarily by into the psychology that looks to personal significance as the primary motivation to leak though... Whatever -- from the business end of things, it would seem that the nearer an official release gets, all companies involved would want to clamp down on leaks in case some ninny steals the thunder of the official release by leaking a beta that is further along than the OS tagged for distribution.

This is of course just me trying to figure my way out of a wet paper bag...
    03-08-09 01:25 AM
    Who the heck is V???
    03-08-09 01:46 AM
    i was waiting for one of those to show up
    03-08-09 01:51 AM
    i was waiting for one of those to show up
    Yea I couldn't believe that after 4 pages no one had done it.
    03-08-09 01:53 AM

You know when I had a premonition of this infamous V, I actually pictured him in that exact same shade of "Mary Kay #69 - Frolicking Fawns" blush you have on him there! I am more than a little freaked out now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 01:54 AM
    Ok its official he is like 12.

NO WAY does anything he has said all night hold water after that childish comment!
    03-08-09 03:40 AM
    All BS aside, there were some interesting points made on all sides -- I am new to BB, so I don't know how leaks tend to run when a device gets close to an official update. Seems that it would make sense they slow down, though. On the one hand, if there is power/prestige in leaking, there would seem to be diminishing returns if you leak to close to the real update -- fewer people will ever use your leak, you know? Then again, maybe there is a mad dash to leak the absolute closest possible OS to the official update the closer an official update gets. I don't necessarily by into the psychology that looks to personal significance as the primary motivation to leak though... Whatever -- from the business end of things, it would seem that the nearer an official release gets, all companies involved would want to clamp down on leaks in case some ninny steals the thunder of the official release by leaking a beta that is further along than the OS tagged for distribution.

Wow I think this is the smartest post in this entire thread. Thank you for having enough brains to think it out!
    03-08-09 03:47 AM
    "Remember Remember the Fifth of November"
    03-08-09 04:35 AM
    Yawn......
    03-08-09 05:12 AM
    "Remember Remember the Fifth of November"
    Love it. A day that will live in infamy.

The leaks have stopped and the market continues to tank. Coincidence? I think not. (Just a funny there no need to flame.)

I can't believe I just blew 15 minutes of my life reading through this thread. I'll never get it back..like my retirement.
    03-08-09 06:44 AM
    Well, Im a newbie here...but I *read* this forum daily, and I couldn't just leave this thread alone...But this is my .02-

Onlyonepost got exactly what he wanted, a bunch of flamers screaming back and forth over and over...

Quite entertaining, but the fact of the matter is that there are LOTS of people that will leak beta OS's when they release...some are gutsier than others, so the gold medal will go to the one who has the balls to defy "V" first and leak a new beta.

And I believe he knows this and has probably leaked himself several times reading through all these posts.

And one last point: I'm sure Mr. Onlyonepost wants a beta OS leak JUST as much of all of us.
    03-08-09 06:46 AM

If it hadn't already happened I would agree with you. .75 was leaked before it went OTA. So there is no reason to think the next one to go OTA won't leak first.
    03-08-09 08:53 AM
    maybe its "V" like "Mr. Violet", you know? and maybe his friends Mr. Pink, and Mr. White are holding the leaks and the official.
    03-08-09 11:01 AM
152 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD