^^yeah once again the truth has spoken.

Everybody was right still the begining another moron trying to get some attention.
    03-08-09 12:22 AM
    Anyway, I'm out, I was just trying to give you a heads up on whats going on without giving up who exactly told me, thats why I was speaking in third person! Hopefully that helps!
    See, we don't know who you are, why don't you just leak?
    03-08-09 12:23 AM
    Anyway, I'm out, I was just trying to give you a heads up on whats going on without giving up who exactly told me, thats why I was speaking in third person! Hopefully that helps!
    And another one bites the dust. No it doesnt help. You just came here to troll and get people mad. Me for one I'm laughing from a good hearty place right now.
    03-08-09 12:23 AM
    See, we don't know who you are, why don't you just leak?
    lol good one
    03-08-09 12:24 AM
    Dude, let me get this straight, i work for Telus as a Technician. So i think i have way better sources than you could have even if you were friend with the son of RIM CEO. And as you can see i don't try to let people think that maybe a damm leak is coming because i know for sure that the person who i can rely on for these types of info doesn't have a clue and this person i'm pretty sure is in a better position than most of us to know something about any blackberry on the market. (Yeah it's a rim employee) So as you can see once again i don't care if there is a leak or not because we don't get it before you it's mainly tested by RIM and for that reason it's impossible for any Carrier to know when there will be a new OS update. We only get update that are rated Stable by RIM and that way we mainly do the checkup to see if it fits our needs. So stop bul****ting everyone with your "I know because MOM tole me"

I don't care at all and anyway last word:
    I don't care too if you don't believe what i'm saying, that's one of the problem you get on the internet there is too much imposter trying to create themself a VIRTUAL life.

Get it!
    You want it, you got it!!! KEEP BEING A TECHNICIAN, ITS A GOOD JOB FOR YOU, YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!!!!!!!!
    03-08-09 12:26 AM
    You want it, you got it!!! KEEP BEING A TECHNICIAN, ITS A GOOD JOB FOR YOU, YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah and i'm Lovin' It (Macdonald) LOL

And it's sadly true i don't own the game Clue.....

LOL alright i think it's time for me to go to bed!

See ya tomorrow guys!
    03-08-09 12:28 AM
    Its interesting to see all the touchy feely bs that everyone has been spewing for the last week in order to get a leak go right out the window w one little post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 12:31 AM
    Its interesting to see all the touchy feely bs that everyone has been spewing for the last week in order to get a leak go right out the window w one little post.

These s**t threads have nothing to do with it. The leaker will leak regardless. I think it is a power thing to some......
    There have been threads like this for months. It doesn't stop anyone from leaking OS's.
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-08-09 at 12:35 AM.
    03-08-09 12:33 AM
    Oh I don't think it has to do w it at all but in all these beta begging threads its been all the rage to be nice in order to get a leak from the gods. And then one guy posts about no more leaks and all **** breaks loose. Find it interesting is all.

03-08-09 12:36 AM

do you wanna know why he did that.

it's only to pissed people that are really waiting and who need their daily updates about that phone because they love it and want it to be perfect so it's understandable to see some person that are in need of attention/affection to do that.

That's pure psychology!
    03-08-09 12:36 AM
    That's what I said: Attention-seeking behavior.
    03-08-09 12:41 AM
    do you wanna know why he did that.

it's only to pissed people that are really waiting and who need their daily updates about that phone because they love it and want it to be perfect so it's understandable to see some person that are in need of attention/affection to do that.

That's pure psychology!
    pure psychology IS THAT YOU ARE AN ***** FOR READING WAY TO FAR INTO AN HONEST POST!!!
    03-08-09 12:41 AM
    I*d*i*o*t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-08-09 12:43 AM
    hey dude calm down in no way my post was a harsh comment about you i was explaining something that is totally normall and common in our human world so calm down if you can't take a comment and always yelling at everybody well you sure need to go consult someone.
    03-08-09 12:44 AM
    FIRST OF ALL!!!
    onlyonepost.... you got wayyyy more than one post already so its time you get ur as outta here cuz you have NOOO IDEA wtf youre talkin about.... why dont you go up there n click search n search for how betas leak.... matter of fact lemme do it for you here you go
    HERE YOU GO A$$HOLE!
    SECOND OF ALL!!!
    now ima be nice cuz this one isnt for DUMBA$$!!!!
    ok no1 knows when the next official will be... the CEO of RIM himself doesnt know its not even up to him or any RIM employees... kinda.... ok they first send it to the carrier n than they test it out n than they make it official which is how these betas become official n which is why its usually a leak first n than it becomes official...
    oh n ONLYONEPOST.... NEXT TIME GET YA FACTS STR8 BEEYOOOOOOOTCH!!!!!!!!!
    I OWN YOU!!!!!!! I AM YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE MY BTCH!!!!!!!!! YOU DO WHAT I SAY WHEN I SAY IT U CANT SPEAK BREATHE OR EVEN LOOK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION BTCH!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK A FAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHBA!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by gawad619; 03-08-09 at 12:47 AM.
    03-08-09 12:44 AM
    Listen. Only. I don't want to get into pissing contest w you but would like to say that if your post was merely to help you wouldve posted your info and been a big enough person to not let the flaming get to you. If you post is fact you should just let that be all the proof you need and not goto war over it.

03-08-09 12:45 AM
    Alright, enough nonsense....I am going to bed....I will be dreaming of 4.7.0.130 leak

Good night everyone!!! Peace.
    gawad619 i totally agree with you thanks you made my day!
    Listen. Only. I don't want to get into pissing contest w you but would like to say that if your post was merely to help you wouldve posted your info and been a big enough person to not let the flaming get to you. If you post is fact you should just let that be all the proof you need and not goto war over it.

who are you referring to?

If it's me well i will explain myself i only have been answering to his comment because i was bored and had nothing better do to. well execpt finishing FEAR 2 on my xbox lol. (yeah i'm a lazy ***, but guess what i'm off tomorrow so i don't care) And it was funny to see how he kept to answer us with **** so yeah it was a good laugh.
    03-08-09 12:48 AM
    FIRST OF ALL!!!
    onlyonepost.... you got wayyyy more than one post already so its time you get ur as outta here cuz you have NOOO IDEA wtf youre talkin about.... why dont you go up there n click search n search for how betas leak.... matter of fact lemme do it for you here you go
    HERE YOU GO A$$HOLE!
    SECOND OF ALL!!!
    now ima be nice cuz this one isnt for DUMBA$$!!!!
    ok no1 knows when the next official will be... the CEO of RIM himself doesnt know its not even up to him or any RIM employees... kinda.... ok they first send it to the carrier n than they test it out n than they make it official which is how these betas become official n which is why its usually a leak first n than it becomes official...
    oh n ONLYONEPOST.... NEXT TIME GET YA FACTS STR8 BEEYOOOOOOOTCH!!!!!!!!!
    I OWN YOU!!!!!!! I AM YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE MY BTCH!!!!!!!!! YOU DO WHAT I SAY WHEN I SAY IT U CANT SPEAK BREATHE OR EVEN LOOK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION BTCH!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK A FAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHBA!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW!!! YOU ARE SOOOO SMART THAT A 3RD GRADER COULD OF FIGURED THAT OUT!! READ THE WHOLE FORUM DUMBA$$!!!!!!!! I'm glad that you CAN'T read!! I SAID, THEY DIDNT WANT RHIS ONE LEAKED BEFORE THE OFFICIAL!!! try this site Hooked on Phonics� | Learn to Read with Award-Winning Educational Programs
    03-08-09 12:51 AM
    lol and it definitely was a good laugh to read!
    03-08-09 12:52 AM
    Nope was mr only. Just don't see the point in trying to defend ones honor on forums. Its the internet. Not real life. Anyone can say what they want on here and to be honest anyone could say what they wanted bout me on here or any other forum and wouldn't bother me cuz its not real life. Its a phone an OS and a forum and that's it. Its just like it was in prison. Anyone can be whatever they want cuz no one really knows. Nighty night folks

03-08-09 12:53 AM
    Ibtl...!!!!!
    03-08-09 12:53 AM
    And these are the days of our lives!
    03-08-09 12:54 AM
    thanks ruffhunter....
    N ONEPOSTONLY... I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE WAYYY OVER YOUR POST COUNT BTCH????!!!!! IMA TELL YOUR MAMA TA SPANK U AS SOON AS IM DONE W DAT BTCH brb time to spank her though
    EDIT: by the way youre not my direct btch... you are your moms btch n your mom is my btch therefore makin you my btch... BTCH!!!
    03-08-09 12:55 AM
152 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD