Yeah, ONLYTWELVEPOSTS, when is the official?
    03-07-09 11:36 PM
    its funny. A night of chaos, and no sign of anyone who might know anything.
    BLIND LEADING THE BLIND
    03-07-09 11:37 PM
    Trolls trolling trolls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    your right. New user. Maybe there is a reason. Lets say, I just use my normally username and email...UMMMM...not happening!! Anyway, it was just suppose to be a heads up!! Just a heads up to not expect a leak!!!
    heads up or not i don't care you are a MORON. There i said it!

I don't care either about a leak or not i'm running .109 right now and it's working flawlessly for me BUT i'm just pissed of seeing some dumd nuts like you fooling people and creating pointless thread like that all the ******* time

There my .2 cents
    I'm leaking right now....... Posing to. Just a heads up to everyone, don't expect another leak from me till the morning. I have good blatter control.

03-07-09 11:38 PM
    Some are not just leaking, they are pouring!!!!!

Where'd you disappear now???? Lies...lies....
    03-07-09 11:40 PM
    There is more than one person leaking!!!! Your V is not the only one!!!
    I know, he just told me, it was made aware to everyone, to DEFINATELY NOT LEAK anything that could be higher than the official (until after the official).
    My understanding is "NOT" only does "VZN" not like leaks but they especially dont like leaks higher than their "official"
    Does anyone else besides me realize that this guy said "VZN" who the **** is VZN? Did he mean VZW?
    Thank you Valace. I have spoken wthout a ban

03-07-09 11:41 PM
    NO!!! He doesnt have any clue what the official will be but everyone is being extra cautious about it!
    03-07-09 11:41 PM
    When is the official?
    03-07-09 11:42 PM
    NO!!! He doesnt have any clue what the official will be but everyone is being extra cautious about it!
    Why are they extra cautious?
    03-07-09 11:42 PM
    My understanding is "NOT" only does "VZN" not like leaks but they especially dont like leaks higher than their "official"
    Thanks Captain Obvious.......aka......Captain Dips**t!
    03-07-09 11:43 PM
    Seriously why be cautious with a leak? is it really that bad? i mean people who upload a leak software run the risk when they do it. I almost freaked when i couldnt install .109 my phone went blank. Either way someone will leak. You cant stop them, just like people download music no matter how many times they are told not to. People tend to do something especially when they're told not to.
    03-07-09 11:43 PM
    VZW is not the only carrier with the Storm. Your information is not reliable. The word for something like this would have to come from RIM and RIM alone.

You are either gullable, or a liar.
    03-07-09 11:44 PM
    I know, he just told me, it was made aware to everyone, to DEFINATELY NOT LEAK anything that could be higher than the official (until after the official).
    Alright dude seriously you need to stop saying thing that you don't understand yourself.

Do you have any problems, other than that you're unemployed, a moron, and a dork?

I don't want to tell your story because you're a insensitive, self-centered moron. I've told a lot of stories about young people, and I always feel there's hope.

Anyone who thinks they're important is usually just a pompous moron who can't deal with his or her own pathetic insignificance and the fact that what they do is meaningless and inconsequential.
    I dont think we are going to see a leak for a while which really sucks
    Why be cautious...their JOB!!!
    03-07-09 11:45 PM
    I dont think we are going to see a leak for a while which really sucks
    How do you know?
    03-07-09 11:46 PM
    Quote of the Day:

I can't think why mothers love them. All babies do is leak at both ends.
    Douglas Feaver
    03-07-09 11:46 PM
    Do you have any problems, other than that you're unemployed, a moron, and a dork?
    Dave Chapelle would say you are correct.

here is your price

03-07-09 11:47 PM
    They can still leak anonymously, no matter what......a good example is your name is onlyonepost, how would I/RIM/VZW or anyone else know who you are?
    03-07-09 11:48 PM
    just a hunch
    ^^ Awesome Cookies With Whipped CREAM!!
    Why would the next OFFICIAL be a TOP SECRET issue?
    Its not like it is a national security issue and when it is released EVERYONE will have it!

This is so stupid! VZW and RIM should realize that for most of us storm owners that are on crackberry the leaks are the only reason we did not return this piece of $hit within the 30 days! If I dont get a good working os soon I will be leaving RIM and VZW.

I have seen people saying that leaks cost the companies money!!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

The OS is never an item that has to be paid fo and if anything it could save money. Rim gets free beta test info. VZW does not get quite as many returns!

I JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!
    03-07-09 11:49 PM
152 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD