Ok i searched for this and i did not find it in the CrackBerry Forums,

So in light of that i found this 3rd party app for the Storm they say it is for the 9500, but it works on the 9530. It looks as though there is four sections in this App that lets you connect to a Pulse, import contacts, search Windows Live Maps(GPS Works), and the fourth looks as though you can Select favorites from the other three sections one thing though in this section looks like you can track your GPS (i have not tried this yet mainly since i haven't left the house since i found this). So have fun. It is kinda interesting since you can update your locations to friends and also see other friends locations.

Here is the Site i found it.

Pocket Life Blog One of the first third party apps for Blackberry Storm released

and direct your mobile browser to this link for the OTA.

Mobile OTA Website

01-08-09 11:32 PM
    Nice app, but it sucks in my book. Free only during Beta period and you have to create an account because it's not a standalone app. I don't like apps that require logins on 3rd party servers to function. The concept is really nice though.
    01-09-09 12:27 AM
    Yea. I know what you mean. I is a great concept but after playing with it for a while I have found that I really do like the concept I would like to see this app not have to work of the 3rd party server, and if wasn't working off the 3rd party site it wouldn't need the registration..anyways it is juts something I found while looking around on google, and I thought I would show it to peiple

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 01:23 AM
    Guys, I am on and off involved in the development of Pocket Life.
    It's true: after launch end of December they had issues with the 9530 version, but it is resolved since last week (the download site automatically detects your version).
    Personally I like the approach as well, and it's early beta. From what I have seen there is heaps of good stuff to come in the next couple of weeks.
    The registration approach might be a downturn and I guess that won't change. But from what I understood access/usage will remain free also after beta. We might see some premium services though which is fair enough in my eyes since there are many partners and cost involved with a location based service like this one.
    For the time being I use it mostly with 4-5 close buddies to see where to meet up for drinks which is pretty cool, because you can save and share the bar your in or can directly upload pictures to their pulse time lines.
    Let's see where this is headed...
    01-11-09 12:55 AM
    by the way: I think one of the differentiators is really that they have a fully integrated web version as well. So you can be on the road with your BB or in your office watching your buddies on the web site...
    01-11-09 01:06 AM
    by the way: I think one of the differentiators is really that they have a fully integrated web version as well. So you can be on the road with your BB or in your office watching your buddies on the web site...
    That is nice to have the ability to see your friends. i do like that alot, that is nice that you can do it from your computer.

I also like the fact the windows live search used the gps very well. I think that hardest part was that i put it on and it literally felt like my phone slowed down and had random freezes.. i will more then likely uses it on and off though i did like the tracking and the WLS.
    01-11-09 01:30 AM
    Identifies my Storm (9530) as an LG XV1000 and will not download. After I start the download it says "Download Failed". Would have been nice to try this app. Oh well. Hopefully they will get it tuned up.
    01-11-09 10:58 AM
    I just regged on it and will try it out. Seems like it might be a fun and cool app.
    01-11-09 01:08 PM
    Identifies my Storm (9530) as an LG XV1000 and will not download. After I start the download it says "Download Failed". Would have been nice to try this app. Oh well. Hopefully they will get it tuned up.
    We have trawled our logs, and there have been hundreds of successful downloads of the Storm version on 9530 devices by now. To the extent that we cannot find any failures all detection appears to be working correctly.

Unless you let us know what your user agent is, nothing more we can do from trawling our logs.
    You can find the user agent by visiting whatsmyuseragent(dot)com
    01-11-09 06:38 PM
    After I registered, I click on the link that it sends me in my e-mail, and it just sticks on the logo screen reading "Loading Recaptcha".

Never completes my registration....
    01-11-09 07:18 PM
    I also came across this (looks like a typical BB user behaviour ). Seems like the recaptcha is not yet supported on any BB browser.

So you either register via the web (end-to-end): You need to click on the confirmation link via your computer email account and then pull up your web browser (i have firefox 3.0.5). That works fine.

Or you can confirm the SMS/txt link you receive onto your Storm and log-in with your user/pwd on Storm.

Seems like this is true web and mobile app - so they expect users to use the app on both laptops and mobile. i.e. i had to set up my facebook feed via the website - which would be too tedious on the Storm anyways.

btw - i like the Pocket Life interface - looks like Storm=iphone+ ...finally.
    01-12-09 10:09 PM
    Nice app, but it sucks in my book. Free only during Beta period and you have to create an account because it's not a standalone app. I don't like apps that require logins on 3rd party servers to function. The concept is really nice though.
    I have to agree with this.
    01-12-09 10:18 PM
    I can't get it on my 9500, I get a certificate failure on the first link, and error 907 when I try the other link. Any ideas why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD