Ok, So I just downloaded .113. (I've done this before with other OSs and have never had a problem.)
    Here are my issues...'
    I cannot get into my email setup because it says it cannot connect to server, but the connections are all on. (Phone works, browser works and I can connect to the net.)
    My browser Icon is no longer there.
    My application center icon is no longer there.

Can anyone tell me how to fix these issues? Puulleaseee?
    04-05-09 05:25 PM
    Sounds like you need to resend the service books.

If you have access to BIS via standard PC/MAC browser log in and resend service books.

Or call Verizon and they will resend them. This is where I would start. Just do not mention .113
    04-05-09 05:27 PM
    Yeah, some things are better (i.e., camera), but sometimes, when I click a button, nothing happens and it's frustrating. I'm almost considering buying a Niagara when it comes out... and I tried, oh, I am trying to love the Storm.
    04-05-09 05:32 PM
    I downgraded from .113 to .109 today I couldn't take .113 anymore.. it was buggy as ****
    04-05-09 05:34 PM
    i had the 9500 storm and .113 on the 9500 is way more stable than the 9530. It was dam near perfect. The sad thing is that .113 for the 9530 is the best one out there but and of all the os that came out you have to give and take with all of them. I also notice that some people have problems and some dont that's electronics for you though.
    04-05-09 05:40 PM
    Ok...I got it all fixed now. But reading all of your posts I'm kinda scared to think that I downloaded a crappy OS.
    When the heck will Verizon FINALLY come out with an official?
    04-05-09 06:14 PM
    Ok...I got it all fixed now. But reading all of your posts I'm kinda scared to think that I downloaded a crappy OS.
    When the heck will Verizon FINALLY come out with an official?
    The exact date?

Tomorrow.

Ask Tomorrow if its out yet and Ill tell you the same.

Im running the hybrid 114/113, seems ok so far.
    04-05-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD