Ok first things first I went through the tips and tricks and did some of that now I see stuff about Os everywhere and what's the benefits of that? And what's a good one to use and how do I put it on plz help thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 01:30 PM
    Theory is the more up to date your operating system is, the better it performs. This is not always true for leaked operating systems because there could be bugs.

I would stick with a stable, yet newer OS because it is a hassle to backup your device (apps and data) and then update to a new OS and restore your apps and data.
    05-31-10 04:17 PM
    Gotta agree with wc. For the time being, stick with your official OS (which should be .607 if you're on Verizon). While there are some issues with this OS (Bluetooth Volume, BBM keyboard, to name two), installing hybrid OSs are for the more experienced and nothing is perfect. Enjoy the S2 though, I think it's a great phone.
    05-31-10 04:23 PM
    always safe to wait a few days before trying a new OS to see what others think of it as far as battery, radio and other issues that can be seen in leaks.

As far as installing them most people install them through Desktop Manager, the software included with your device.
    05-31-10 05:08 PM
    Since you're a noob, I would recommend using what is on there for awhioe so you can get used to it and figure out what you like and don't like. That will help you determine what you will be looking for in another OS. Then start reading the findings and fixings threads for the different OS's. Honestly though, I haven't see a lot of difference between any of the Storm2 OS's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD