hey guys, just bought a storm outright and have fully function and unlock for tmobile, just wanted to thank everyone here for all the help. this phone is awesome, im coming from an 8320 from tmobile. wish it had wifi and gps unlock though on the storm.
    01-02-09 09:32 PM
    hey guys, just bought a storm outright and have fully function and unlock for tmobile, just wanted to thank everyone here for all the help. this phone is awesome, im coming from an 8320 from tmobile. wish it had wifi and gps unlock though on the storm.
    wow, that was kinda stupid... you paid full price for this phone? I would've waited until the Javelin came out for T-Mobile---just my opinion though.
    01-02-09 09:41 PM
    wow, that was kinda stupid... you paid full price for this phone? I would've waited until the Javelin came out for T-Mobile---just my opinion though.
    stop hating on the guy!!!!! let him spent his money as he wishes. Don't be mad at him cause he has the money to buy one!!!!! that's just my opinion.
    01-02-09 09:53 PM
    stop hating on the guy!!!!! let him spent his money as he wishes. Don't be mad at him cause he has the money to buy one!!!!! that's just my opinion.
    and how would you know that I don't have the money to buy one? Do you know me or what I do for a living? Basically stating that the Storm is a garbage phone and not worth what he paid for it.
    01-02-09 09:59 PM
    Whats stupid about it? What if he prefers the touch screen to the design of the Javelin. Just because some may not like Storm or the idea of paying full price for it, does not mean the same for everyone.

As for picking a Storm up and getting it unlocked, congrats and nice work! Hope you enjoy the Storm!
    01-02-09 10:32 PM
    Sweet. Congrats on the Storm. I hope you enjoy it.
    01-02-09 10:35 PM
    welcome to the fun. enjoy!
    01-02-09 10:35 PM
    Welcome to the forum and enjoy the Storm!!
    01-02-09 10:38 PM
    You mean you don't like the feeling of something being "Yours," and not owned by another group? (If applicable) think of the first time you payed off a car. Your car now, no monthly payment or anything. All yours to do whatever the h3ll you want with. The feeling of ownership can make all the difference- pride, usually. I can tell all my friends I rent my 56" plasma TV, or I can blindfold myself, take 10 ritilin, and buy it outright and have it be my TV; no worrying about making monthly payments on it or not.

It works for me, I'd buy a phone outright if I didn't see my job working out in the long run. Those payments keep coming each month, even if the checks don't. Locked up in a contract that you are forced to break can end up causing one to pay as much for the phone that they would have anyway from buying it outright. The only downside I see is having 560$ less right now at this very time, though.
    01-02-09 10:39 PM
    yeah man dont hate on the guy. to each thier own. if you were on tmobile and wanted this phone im sure you would have done the same.

congrats on the storm man. have fun with it. i recommend using the memory card to its fullest... i have a sihtload of songs and also just today put the dark knight on it and the quality is AMAZINGGG
    01-02-09 11:03 PM
    man i paid full price the first day it came out and i dont have one regret i absolutely love the phone!!
    01-02-09 11:13 PM
    man i paid full price the first day it came out and i dont have one regret i absolutely love the phone!!
    Lol me too =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 11:28 PM
    Lol me too =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same here...I bought 2 of them outright.....remember if you have to ask how much it is you can't afford it!...or so I have heard.
    01-03-09 12:29 AM
    and how would you know that I don't have the money to buy one? Do you know me or what I do for a living? Basically stating that the Storm is a garbage phone and not worth what he paid for it.
    I really dont care what you do for a living!!!! the fact that your acting like an *** with another fellow member here about him purchasing a storm makes me sick to my stomach how stupid some people can be!!!!! you should have kept your comment to yourself the first time and we could have avoided all this drama but you had to express your "STUPID" opinion!
    01-03-09 08:31 AM
    I really dont care what you do for a living!!!! the fact that your acting like an *** with another fellow member here about him purchasing a storm makes me sick to my stomach how stupid some people can be!!!!! you should have kept your comment to yourself the first time and we could have avoided all this drama but you had to express your "STUPID" opinion!
    You're such a hard *** man---You defend the "storm" like it's a family member, get a life poser.
    01-04-09 07:51 AM
    and the point of these forums is not keeping comments to yourself--- a forum is a place to express an opinion, whether bad or good for the person asking, so grow up and take the good with the bad.
    01-04-09 07:53 AM
    and the point of these forums is not keeping comments to yourself--- a forum is a place to express an opinion, whether bad or good for the person asking, so grow up and take the good with the bad.
    Your right this is a forum where you can express opinion. Although that doesnt mean you can throw your manners out of the window. So go for it, express your opinion, just do it with some common courtesy.
    01-04-09 10:59 AM
    Your right this is a forum where you can express opinion. Although that doesnt mean you can throw your manners out of the window. So go for it, express your opinion, just do it with some common courtesy.
    I have been but anyways i'm over this thread, peace
    01-04-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD