I just bought the storm. I should have it tomorrow. I can't wait. I found out that I can upgrade my phone so I just didn't want to wait any longer than I already have. I will be looking around the CB Store and start looking for some great accessories.
    03-03-09 02:03 PM
    Just be patient with it. Took me 3 weeks before I went from hating it to wondering how I ever settled for less.
    03-03-09 02:05 PM
    Congrats!! You will love your storm, and before you know it, you can't live without it..
    03-03-09 02:06 PM
    I just bought the storm. I should have it tomorrow. I can't wait. I found out that I can upgrade my phone so I just didn't want to wait any longer than I already have. I will be looking around the CB Store and start looking for some great accessories.
    Congrats. It will take some getting use to, but you'll soon realize that its a great phone. I came from a curve, so getting the texting down packed took some time. As far as accesories go, look into the innocase + holster from Seidio. Little on the pricey side, but its well worth it.
    03-03-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD