Just bought a stom and waiting for it to be sent to me. I have been lurking here for a while and finally signed up. this is my firlst bb. been wanting one for a while and finnaly took the plundge

good times. good times.
    Last edited by Aster Roids; 03-31-09 at 06:06 AM.
    03-31-09 06:04 AM
    Welcome to the BB world. Consider your life as you knew it officially over. Welcome to the addiction!
    03-31-09 07:13 AM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on the storm. I suggest reading the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series while you wait for your storm to familiarize yourself with the many parts of a BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 09:42 AM
    Aster Roids, do you know Hemmer Roids or Stair Roids?

Hehe.

Welcome to the Storm. Read up on updating OS's because you'll be updating alot since there are so many leaks that are coming. That is of course until when the GC comes out.
    03-31-09 09:51 AM
    welcome to the crack, hope you enjoy the Storm when you get it!
    03-31-09 09:52 AM
    ushneb... ah yeah all cousins

my name on all the old school vw forums is 'crack monkey' so when that was taken.... i had to result to an opie and anthony reference
    03-31-09 07:36 PM
    and remember...
    never, EVER call yourself a "black"head...you're a crackhead, or crackie. got it? as long as that is understood then you're by all means welcomed! he11, i'll even bake you cookies! i've been on a bit of a domestic kick lately while waiting for new device software to be approved everyone needs a hobby.
    04-01-09 02:05 AM
    Welcome to the BB world. Consider your life as you knew it officially over. Welcome to the addiction!
    i always wondered why they called it a crackberry... then i bought one. I dont wonder anymore. And the thing never leaves my hands lol
    04-01-09 06:25 PM
    Crack is wack

Except when it ends in berry

Berries are yummy

Mmm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD