I had the storm one for a month then storm 2 came out and they upgraded me with no problem. Now I have been through 5 storm2 in a matter of 6 months. My main problem being the buttons in the lower left of screen not working. That took me a couple phones but the last three worked great no issue there. My new issues it the the earpiece on the phone when listening. all of a sudden after a couple weeks it would get very scratchy. Now my current one i have had for a month now I can not hear out of it at all. I have to use my bluetooth. So I called verizon and I think I might be jumping ship on the 29th to the incredible if it is what its cracked up to be.
    Has anyone else had these issues constantly even with replacements? Otherwise I love my storm 2 if i could only hear out of it.
    04-20-10 01:49 PM
    Had My Storm 2 for almost a Year, No Problems Great Phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-20-10 02:08 PM
    I went through 5 of the Storm1 and getting a replacement Storm2 today. My Storm 2 just reboots whenever it feels like it. Last Friday it rebooted 7 times on me. I am done and am going to the HTC Incredible.
    04-20-10 02:16 PM
    Ditto for me. Also had the S1 for about a year with no problems. I am perplexed as to why folks are having so many problems. I feel bad for them.
    04-20-10 02:26 PM
    I had the storm one for a month then storm 2 came out and they upgraded me with no problem. Now I have been through 5 storm2 in a matter of 6 months. My main problem being the buttons in the lower left of screen not working. That took me a couple phones but the last three worked great no issue there. My new issues it the the earpiece on the phone when listening. all of a sudden after a couple weeks it would get very scratchy. Now my current one i have had for a month now I can not hear out of it at all. I have to use my bluetooth. So I called verizon and I think I might be jumping ship on the 29th to the incredible if it is what its cracked up to be.
    Has anyone else had these issues constantly even with replacements? Otherwise I love my storm 2 if i could only hear out of it.
    Your incredible will have issues too.
    04-20-10 03:28 PM
    Storm 2 hasn't been out for 6 months .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 03:35 PM
    Storm 2 hasn't been out for 6 months .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sorry guess I have to be totally correct what is it about 5 months and 20 days or so... I am sure that the incredible will have issues but I am getting very tired of swapping it out.
    what are the main advantage of s2 over other smart phones. I am sure this has been mentioned a MILLION times so take it easy.
    But I rarely use BBM other than that I am not sure what the differences are?
    I do not use my phone for business besides talking apps and internet.
    04-20-10 04:02 PM
    ive had 4, gunna need 5. i love this phone, but the constant problems are just getting plain annoying. i hate the inconvenience.
    04-20-10 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD